Introduce yourself!

Whats up Dayguitar, Josh, Craig and Analog Kid. We are glad you guys have joined us here in the asylum...I mean forum. Jump right in...we dont bite..
Well I mean except for @Alnus Rubra I'm not so sure if he's up to date on his vaccinations:p oh and BTW...we need to see pics pronto or you all play Hello kitty ukes....;) AK killer choice on the CR! I am not only a fan of them but I'm also the resident "CR Pimp" around here.

I missed this thread, but my name is Vic, been playing over 50 years
Formally training Classical but went thru many changes in my styles of playing.
I am retired but get in 1-2 hours of practice a day. I enjoy new music also.
I am down to 7 Guitars and play out of a 65 Fender Deluxe Reverb Amp.
I use a Firehawk FX for effects on new songs. Marine, married 47 years 3 grown kids.

I missed this thread, but my name is Vic, been playing over 50 years
Formally training Classical but went thru many changes in my styles of playing.
I am retired but get in 1-2 hours of practice a day. I enjoy new music also.
I am down to 7 Guitars and play out of a 65 Fender Deluxe Reverb Amp.
I use a Firehawk FX for effects on new songs. Marine, married 47 years 3 grown kids.

Hey Vic.....belated welcome!

Hi, I am Dan from SW Texas, beginner with three PRS guitars. Had GAS real bad so kept right on going. The PRS I have are my favorites, wish I could play better but I hack away all night since I work the graveyard shift.

Hello. Glad to be here. Name is Victor. Old retired guy who started playing late in life. Previously had a Custom 22 Artist Series. Injuries from a couple of decades in the military flared back up and forced an extended lay off and I sold my PRS. I am back to playing. Currently have a Custom 22 SE Hollow Body. Actively shopping for another PRS for my 65th birthday. In the process of researching a McCarty, Custom 22 or maybe a Hollow Body.

Welcome Vic I'm Vic also but soon to reach 69..
I am new also and a proud owner of a PRS STUDIO 10 Top and
A Custom SE 24, starting to enjoy them more each day.

Welcome Vic, Victor and Dan. Don’t mind @ScottR he’s harmless!;)

Welcome Vic and Vic! @AlnusRubra is telling the truth...mostly...just take anything I post betwen the hours of 12:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m CST. With a BOX of salt.
Apparently I "sleep post" from time to time...alledgedlyo_O I have no recollection of it.

Last edited:
New guy on board. Just joined today.

Without giving away my age I was playing guitar for 10 years when MIDI was first invented. Own a late 80's PRS Standard, a Fender EJ semi hollow body Strat and a couple of acoustic guitars. Good to be here.

2DiHGIk.jpg

Back