Introduce yourself!

Thanks.

PRS replied to my message, but everything got too late.. so I couldn't get the copperhead burst at the end... my kinda luck. :( Ordered a fire red burst instead... actually, I prefer natural wood like colour... will see.

Horace
ps. I play a little saxophone as well.o_O

I’m sure the guitar will be a beauty.

There are a few here like yourself that play brass/wind too.

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking through many of the pages on here recently and decided to join. Currently have 2 PRS SE's (2013 245 & 2018 ZM) and really love both even though I am not a very good player. Been trying to get better at guitar for nearly 20 years but I have not stuck with it consistently for all that time. Started with a Fender strat that is basically wall art now. My Dean Hardtail and the SE's get all the playing time and I have recently started really focusing on practice time to try and improve my playing. Ever since I saw the first PRS guitar several years ago they have become my favorite of any brand out there. I am a big fan of Slash and was set to pick up a Gibson Les Paul but after playing the ZM SE I ended up leaving the shop with it instead.

Josh

Hi All,

I am from Australia and new to the forum and new to PRS guitars. Today I purchased a PRS SE Custom 24 in Trampas Green. It is a stunning guitar and the easiest and best feeling guitar I’ve played. Very impressed.

Hello all, I’m a lover of many brands/styles but have recently become smitten with PRS. It’s a brand I have avoided for some reason. Why?, who knows. I considered myself a “strat guy” I guess and left it at that. I do have an Epiphone LP and a Gretsch as well though. Last week, after pondering and reviewing, playing and thinking, I purchased my first PRS. A satin blackout CE24 from Sweetwater. HOLY SMOKES I’M IN LOVE!

New to the forum, been a PRS owner for few years and recently acquired a S2 Vela Reclaimed Limited to go with my SE Singlecut Korina. I also have quite a few other guitars and basses, but the Vela is my favorite by far.

New to the forum, been a PRS owner for few years and recently acquired a S2 Vela Reclaimed Limited to go with my SE Singlecut Korina. I also have quite a few other guitars and basses, but the Vela is my favorite by far.

Sweet guitar! Welcome to the forum.

Hello everybody, I'm Mike and I just got my first PRS SE a couple of weeks ago. I've had a few guitars (good and bad) throughout the years, just never stuck with learning. I'm determined to stick with it this time. I recently got an SE Custom 24 with the Rosewood top and it's beautiful! I can't wait until I can actually do it justice. I feel like it just cringes when it sees me coming. lol

Hello y'all. I've actually joined the forum awhile ago, however this is my first post here. I've been playing PRS guitars for the past 11 years; started out with an SE Custom Semi-Hollow. I have since acquired an all mahogany CE24 (one of the original ones), and an SE Chris Robertson. The CE24 is the most playable by far, however I have to say, the SE Chris Robertson is easily the best sounding guitar I have.

The Kid

Thanks.

PRS replied to my message, but everything got too late.. so I couldn't get the copperhead burst at the end... my kinda luck. :( Ordered a fire red burst instead... actually, I prefer natural wood like colour... will see.

Horace
ps. I play a little saxophone as well.o_O

Hi Horace, glad to have you. FRB is one of my personal favorites! Enjoy and share the pics when she shows up.

Welcome to the forum Short Fuse and Analog. SF, change that cringe to a smile!

Analog, you’ve got the bug! Well done.

Back