I Like Everyone Here

I wish I had something new and exciting to talk about every time I’m here, but of course, I don’t.

I would have hoped that by now, you had learned one thing from me. If you don’t have anything interesting to talk about, just A) make something up, or B) mention Julie Bowen, Marie Osmond or other suitable substitute. It’s what has helped me survive here, lo these many years.

Birds of a feather flock together
JYLskoL.jpg

My wife thinks it is strange that I embrace meeting other forum members. She is a more cautious individual about things like this. But then she doesn't break out in a cold sweat when she sees a guitar.........................ah now that i think about it, she actually does only because she is afraid I'll buy it!!!

Great group of people here!!!

Meh! I suppose it’s OK!

I mean there is that other forum, with really great girls and guys, who send you things and shower you with adoring comments!

bwahahaha :p

You people are the best, there is such a great community feeling here, such a great amount of knowledge and kindness.

Thank you all for making part of my day fun and informative.:D

Although joined quite recently, I visited this forum while in search of my first PRS. The friendliness and the willingness to help other people that I found here made me completely sure that a PRS was the way to go. Thank you all!

I think its a great forum with great members. You know its great when people can actually have a discussion and accept that others may not agree with your opinion without the need to get angry or trade insults!

I have much greater respect for people who can accept that others may have different opinions and can have an educated discussion without degenerating into argument...

Back