I Like Everyone Here

My wife thinks it is strange that I embrace meeting other forum members. She is a more cautious individual about things like this.

My wife is the very same way! When I said the main reason I wanted to go to the 30th Anniversary event was to hang out with my friends who’re into what I’m into, she looked at me like I was from Neptune.

Little does she know how much I like the other folks here.

My wife is the very same way! When I said the main reason I wanted to go to the 30th Anniversary event was to hang out with my friends who’re into what I’m into, she looked at me like I was from Neptune.

My wife is just the opposite. She has now asked me three times why I'm not going to Experience to meet all my friends. Of course, she only hears my side of it, so she thinks everyone here likes me. :p She has even made remarks about how much nicer this forum must be than the last one. She knows I hang at TGP, but used to see me getting mad when all the crap was going down in the other forum I mentioned. And she knows that of that group of "friends," several of whom she has met in person, that I only occasionally talk to maybe 3-4 of them at all anymore. :rolleyes:

Well, let’s not take all the fun away...

;)

You’re one of my buds, but I’m pretty sure I’ve insulted everyone here at some point!!

Never Les you’ve always been a perfect gent (to me), but there’s still time;)

Yeah my wife too, she still believes that I bought the SE245 myself! Also that you are all Julie Bowen and Sophia Vergara lookalikes!

The sheer knowledge, experience and willingness to help others here dwarfs every other forum I’ve been on.

Every day I learn something here AND have a laugh as well.

I guess this forum is populated by ego-less know-it-alls who enjoy a pun, sarcasm or corny dad-jokes.

So thanks PRS for creating a forum every bit as good as your guitars.

I like that anyone can join in here, with anything from a used SE Standard to a gold-leaf covered private stock, and be positively regarded, and we just have a good time talking about the things we appreciate about our instruments, sharing ideas, mods, all that.

Oh, and lots of other weird stuff.

I think this is the best forum on the web.....
I think you're wrong, because *insert irrelevant comment here *
* Insert attacking comment here *
* Insert thread derailing comment here *

And that's why today on the internet my opinion matters more than yours does.

Signed, KeyboardWarri0r99.

On $hit, sorry thought I was somewhere else.

Yeah I like it here too. Nice to know others have the same addiction as me :)

Last edited:
Back