I have waited almost 18 years to say this...NGD!!!!!!!

boxstop7

After nearly 18 years of wishing and dreaming, nearly 7 months of waiting, and one production restart later, I have finally fulfilled my boyhood dream of owning a customized PRS guitar! :D

I got the call yesterday that my dealer was notified that it had shipped, and he called me this morning to let me know that it was there and ready for pick up. I had to sit through an utterly pointless meeting until 4:30, at which time I may or may not have grossly exceeded the posted speed limit to get to my dealer's shop. But there she was...ready to finally come home!

The pics are crappy, and I apologize for that; all I've got is my iPhone, and the lighting was at dusk and not very cooperative. I'll try to post better pics later.

I'm soooooooooo happy right now... :top:

IMG_0961_zps17a38d8a.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0964_zps44134c26.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0966_zps4c7de755.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0967_zps2ec60db8.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0969_zps4eb5bc1f.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0970_zps31ae9dff.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0971_zps02b48ab8.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0973_zps6404a013.jpg
[/IMG]

Worth the wait, I'd say! That one is gorgeous. Can't wait to hear how you like it.

If THAT is your 1st PRS new guitar day, you've set the bar pretty high for whatever comes next.

Congratulations!

Yeah, it finally came in!
Glad you finally got it after such a long wait.

Let us know later what you think about it, and play some metal on that beasty :D

Man, a NGD makes the wait worthwhile!!! Lovely guitar you have chosen!!

congrats on the new guitar. I must say I am a big fan of the combination rosewood neck, stoptail and charcoal burst that wins everytime. enjoy it and own it

Back