I have the BEST wife in the world!

Nice guitar!

All of you have the second best wives in the world, mine is of course the best. To me. I would expect nothing more or less than the same from ya’ll. I suspect there’s more than a few of us knuckleheads whose lives were saved by our lovely wives, whether we know or admit it or not!

So the question I have is, is this Blue or is it Green? the pics look Green, but I thought Turquoise was blue.
Sure looks green to me…
That GREEN will really pop
Turquoise is a Green-Blue - think of the clear water near the beach in some areas of the Caribbean or Mediterranean, where the blue water has some yellow added from the sunlight hitting the sand at the bottom.

So the color name is apt, IMHO.

From Wikipedia, for example:

Turquoise is an opaque, blue-to-green mineral

(I'd post the image from the article, but the forums limits image sources, and Wikipedia isn't one of the whitelisted sites I guess.)

Oh, and congrats! That guitar is gonna rock! (See what I did there?)

My best wife in the world made me buy a trailer for my Harley last weekend. We go up to the northern part of the state a few times a year for bike events and she doesn't like driving and following me in my vehicle while I ride the bike. This ride is about 3.5 hours and is kind of like therapy for me. She would rather have me driving and her in the passenger seat so to keep mama happy I had to buy a trailer that I don't really need. I could have bought a very nice PRS core or WL for what this thing cost me... Such is life. If mama ain't happy, nobody is happy. :)

So I pulled the trigger before it was out of stock and she had a chance to change her mind.

You're lucky. When my new DGT arrived, my wife pulled the trigger.

They had a really nice memorial service for me, and I'm now communicating from the Great Beyond via Ouija Board, and posting via A.I.

I'm gonna tell you guys something: It's really hot here in the Great Beyond!

"If you'd been a nicer person you would be in a place with a milder climate."

"Wait, you're saying I'm in..."

"Yes. Where did you think you are? You're eating out of a dumpster in Phoenix in the summer. The good people are at he Grand-Hotel du Cap Ferrat enjoying themselves."

"At least it's not snowing."

"It's not snowing there, either."

My best wife in the world made me buy a trailer for my Harley last weekend. We go up to the northern part of the state a few times a year for bike events and she doesn't like driving and following me in my vehicle while I ride the bike. This ride is about 3.5 hours and is kind of like therapy for me. She would rather have me driving and her in the passenger seat so to keep mama happy I had to buy a trailer that I don't really need. I could have bought a very nice PRS core or WL for what this thing cost me... Such is life. If mama ain't happy, nobody is happy. :)
You could sit on the bike when it’s on the trailer while she’s driving.:p:D
It’s called a “compromise”

Here it is gang, fresh from John Mann's Guitar Vault. Arrived while I was out of town on business. The wife still won't let me play it until Nov 11, so back into the box it went. I'm just happy it is here and in one piece.

OdpcRQw.jpg

Here it is gang, fresh from John Mann's Guitar Vault. Arrived while I was out of town on business. The wife still won't let me play it until Nov 11, so back into the box it went. I'm just happy it is here and in one piece.

OdpcRQw.jpg
Awesome! Nov 11 can't come quick enough!! Congrats on great wife and great new guitar!!!

Back