I have the BEST wife in the world!

Here it is gang, fresh from John Mann's Guitar Vault. Arrived while I was out of town on business. The wife still won't let me play it until Nov 11, so back into the box it went. I'm just happy it is here and in one piece.

OdpcRQw.jpg

I'll think of you when I play mine between now and November 11th :D

So I was all excited about the new SE releases, but not too excited, because my wife keep telling me I cannot buy anymore guitars. Well, that changed today when I showed her a few pics of the SE SAS and SE CE24 that were now on sale. I showed her a pic of one of each at John Mann's place. She asked which one I prefered, so said the CE24 and she suprisingly said yes. So I pulled the trigger before it was out of stock and she had a chance to change her mind. Now, she did say I could not play it until my birthday, but that is in November so not too terribly far away. Happy Birthday to Me!

So the question I have is, is this Blue or is it Green? the pics look Green, but I thought Turquoise was blue. You decide.

Picture Credit goes to John Mann's Guitar Vault.
HlacByi.jpg

1b2dWJa.jpg

VNnkcIk.jpg

hWKixCt.jpg
Me to My Wife: "Should I buy another guitar"?
Wife: Buy as many as you want you earned it.

And they wonder why I love her :)

You married guys are so naive. She's not encouraging your hobbies, she's buying long-term insurance to make sure you will always be wrong from now on.

Why don't you do more around the house?
Why do YOU need a new car?
Why shouldn't I spend $1000 on a pair or shoes?

After all, you did that guitar...:p

You married guys are so naive. She's not encouraging your hobbies, she's buying long-term insurance to make sure you will always be wrong from now on.

Why don't you do more around the house?
Why do YOU need a new car?
Why shouldn't I spend $1000 on a pair or shoes?

After all, you did that guitar...:p
"Oh your doing an oil change on your car? You can do my car too, I did just buy you a guitar afterall.":D

Back