How Many PRS Guitars Do You Have... compared to all other brands?

PRS - 41.3%

Dean/Fender/Carvin/Charvel/Ampeg/Ibanez/Seagull/ESP - 58.7%

They all get played/gigged to one degree or another, but I never leave home without a PRS!

Last edited:
100% PRS..Why waste time with anything else?? lol

10527744824_c9f052ec83_c.jpg

Overall: 7/57 = 12.3%

Eliminate steels, basses, & acoustics from the equation: 7/40 = 17.5%

(yes, Jamie, my n ​has swollen considerably)

And it's even better in person! LOL. But seriously, it is a joy to play. The notes sing and it plays so well. Really love that guitar more than any other guitar I have ever owned. And of course it's not an eye sore either!

PRS would make up about 40% of my guitars. Fender, Suhr, ibanez and Gibson also make multiple entries.

prs mc58
prs cu24
prs ps 4326
prs gg5
prs "dumpster dive"
charvel "shred-master" custom
moss made
ebmm evh

I have 5 PRS (2 PS, 2 Wood Library, 1 standard production). I have10 guitars total if you count acoustics and bass. Here are my PRSi:

My non-PRS include:
G&L Invader
Hamer Newport
Gibson R8 Daves Guitar Custom Edition
Schecter P-Bass
Rainsong Acoustic

Last edited:
My guitar inventory is like this: 4 Gibsons, 3 Taylors, 2 Fenders, 1 Martin, 1 Deering, 1 Heritage and 3 PRS Guitars. Percentage wise that would be 33%.

My guitar inventory is like this: 4 Gibsons, 3 Taylors, 2 Fenders, 1 Martin, 1 Deering, 1 Heritage and 3 PRS Guitars. Percentage wise that would be 33%.

Actually, 3 of 15 is 20%.

Not that I really am a math whiz, but...

Around 20% of my guitars are PRS.
More PRS than any other brand. But followed by Suhr, Fender, Hamer, Mcinturff, Gibson, Collings...

I have 5 PRS (2 PS, 2 Wood Library, 1 standard production). I have10 guitars total if you count acoustics and bass. Here are my PRSi:

That Blueburst looks incredible but the red one really catches my eye too.
I've been wanting to get my hands on a very red guitar but that color has eluded me for years.

Owned is either 54% or 58% (7 out of 12 or 13) depending if you include a bass (which is only used for the odd bit of home recording)
However if we consider what guitar do you use/play then its 100% PRS.
Ian

100 % PRS 3/3
Custom 22 '98
CE 24 '01
Custom 24 '10
asvzNpI.jpg

Last edited:
3 prs
4 Les Paul's
1 Peavey Wolfgang
1 Music Man EVH
1 Brian May