How cold it is where you are?

Same here in indianapolis, 64 degrees today, 55 tomorrow, and by friday......25 degrees!!! You gotta love the midwest weather swings.

We got rainfall for four days in a row here. That's unheard of for Phoenix. We even set a record on Saturday, 1.06 inches of rain, shattering the record of .43 inches for that day. It's been colder, highs in the 50s, but by the weekend it'll be sunny and mid 70s again.

I looked up the totals, and over the 4 days of wet weather, we got 1.77 inches of rain at the sensor about 2 miles from my house. To put that in perspective, Phoenix usually TOTALS around 8 inches per year. So we got roughly 20% of our yearly rainfall this past weekend.

Last edited:
62 currently. tomorrow will be snow. Welcome to Chicago.

Similar story in WI. 55 outside right now with thunderstorms earlier this morning . 3-6 inches of snow tomorrow. Then negative temperatures with wind chills up to -25F on Thursday. All we are missing is 80+ degrees and sunny this week. Otherwise, WI would have had a taste of all four seasons in one week.

Hell hath frozen over:

560107_496273080418895_523080571_n.jpg

This is Scottsdale, AZ. Part of the Phoenix Metro area. In 20 years, my brother has never seen anything like it.

So, I see on the news "Midwest braces for storm" and yeah, if it did this in Phoenix, the Midwest is totally effed right in the emm effing A.

Same snow John saw yesterday...now:

Partly cloudy skies with thin daytime high clouds (SCT/BKN250-260). Winds will be light and variable with occasional south to southwest breezes at 05 to 10 knots. Afternoon high temperatures will be in the lower 60s with overnight low near freezing.

Back