Help me please

Grande

Guys, I'm trying to get a new guitar after finding out my old one is in bad quality (bad craftsmanship) and it is heavy as hell. I'm going to this thing called FOBISSEA Music festival (Students in South East Asia thing) in two months and we're creating a rock band for it. I don't think my "les paul" guitar is going to handle til November (I don't have time to leave it for repair). I'm trying to get a PRS Custom 24 but with the monthly salary I get is just not enough (RM50 per month=USD20). This is my first but probably my last FOBISSEA so I'm trying my best to convince my parents but my methods aren't working. I've been playing guitar for over 5 years and I have no idea what to do with so little time...PLEASE someone, give me some ideas what should I do. Cheers

Maybe try to convince your parents to chip in for a secondhand SE model? If you've been playing 5 years already, you've proven it's not a fly-by-night interest and is worth investing in.

+1 SEs are great, even if you can find one used, not sure what your options are there.

there are tons of second hand SE guitars for sale....go to ebay and u will find what ur looking for,at a good price...............good luck btw u caint ever go wrong with a prs guitar.

Back