Guitar Care Questions You're Sick Of

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
I know this has been asked over and over, but I wasn't always paying attention because it didn't apply to me.

Two basic questions that have been asked a zillionish times...

Is the PRS cleaner and polish good for a nitro finish (DGT)?

Two, should I use polish on a satin finish? I don't want to gloss it up, just keep it clean and purty.

To prolong the life of the finish of your new PRS instrument, we highly recommend that after each use the entire instrument, including the strings, be wiped thoroughly with a soft, clean, dry cloth. We recommend PRS Guitar Cleaner and/or PRS Guitar Polish for all PRS guitars with our normal acrylic or V12 finish. However, because the PRS Guitar Polish is NOT safe for Nitro finish, a quality furniture polish can be used to polish your Satin or Nitro finished PRS guitar.

To prolong the life of the finish of your new PRS instrument, we highly recommend that after each use the entire instrument, including the strings, be wiped thoroughly with a soft, clean, dry cloth. We recommend PRS Guitar Cleaner and/or PRS Guitar Polish for all PRS guitars with our normal acrylic or V12 finish. However, because the PRS Guitar Polish is NOT safe for Nitro finish, a quality furniture polish can be used to polish your Satin or Nitro finished PRS guitar.

"We"? What are you, Queen Victoria???

Dang dude! That sounded legit! I vote Bodia as the official forum "sticky tread" copy writer. After all...Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery. Or was that...uh, I dunno.

That’s Fergie Baby!

1969-Topps-Fergie-Jenkins-640-214x300.jpg

Back