Getting The Amps Ready For...Surgery...??

I'm so awesome and self-assured that I pay no attention to sophomoric jokes like these. ;)
Sophomoric??!! I'll have you know that I cleaned that up only enough to qualify as 12 year old humor. I'll never grow up enough to be a sophomore. I almost added a bodily function reference for style. :D

Docs said they were able to pinpoint the problem/fix it! They said the impingement on the nerve was very clearly identifiable. The hope is for a good, strong recovery.

The arm's in a gigantic cast but I'm in good spirits and rarin' to move forward!

A huge thanks to so many friends here who offered wise advice and inspiration. And to my docs and family!. :D

Docs said they were able to pinpoint the problem/fix it! They said the impingement on the nerve was very clearly identifiable. The hope is for a good, strong recovery.

The arm's in a gigantic cast but I'm in good spirits and rarin' to move forward!

A huge thanks to so many friends here who offered wise advice and inspiration. And to my docs and family!. :D

Awesome news Les!

Tom

GREAT!!!

(Where are the emoticons with the big thumbs up? I need a couple)

Awesome news Les! Make a trip to Maryland and get PRSh to sign the cast! :D

Back