Forum Guitar: Rev 4 (The Final)

Hans, do you know what about the specs caused the problem? Could a minor adjustment make it possible?

I'm glad we got a pseudo-forum spec WL guitar run in the works with Brian recently. I can understand that you can vary from "Core/Artist" for WL, but only so much, and in only so many places. Too much, and it get PS-ish.

I so would have liked this! As it stands, I'm happy that Tosca was able to get our little 509 run together.

I so would have liked this! As it stands, I'm happy that Tosca was able to get our little 509 run together.

Our attempt was soooo much less complicated than this...and we had two major strokes of good fortune along the way:
1) Somehow...we all agreed on specs.
2) Brian is just the coolest most patient dude in the world...and liked the idea.

I fully expect our 509 run time be awesome...but the Forum Guitar Rev 4 would have been next level special, and I’d be “all in” for one without hesitation if it ever happens.

Hans, do you know what about the specs caused the problem? Could a minor adjustment make it possible?

My guess would be the birds...the CNC is programmed to have them flying towards the body...flying them towards the headstock I believe would be a completely new program. Also, maybe the chaltecoco neck? All the other specs seem fairly reasonable...

Our attempt was soooo much less complicated than this...and we had two major strokes of good fortune along the way:
1) Somehow...we all agreed on specs.
2) Brian is just the coolest most patient dude in the world...and liked the idea.

I fully expect our 509 run time be awesome...but the Forum Guitar Rev 4 would have been next level special, and I’d be “all in” for one without hesitation if it ever happens.

Ditto!

Maybe they will allow a build like this when they get through the SS and 594 backlogs.

I’ve been contemplating talking with some dealers about a new attempt at this.

I think the first thing to do is identify the stumbling blocks in the specs.
Maybe we should try an amp?
An MT-15 with a forum sticker isn't too much to ask, is it?
(Ok, I really just want to get my hands on an MT-15) ;)

Hey guys - If your looking to have a forum guitar built, I suggest you should contact a specific dealer and try to have it done through the Wood Library program. The options are limited compared to Private Stock, but we've all seen some truly amazing guitars come out of the Wood Library. Thanks - Shawn

Back