First PRS, I'm new here

ChunkyB

I have gone through a lot of guitars in the last year or so. I grew up always being attracted to Les Pauls because all the punk bands I used to go see were playing Les Pauls. I have now owned a couple, and they just don't fit me. I have also always been a fan of Fender, and have an american standard Strat and Tele. I've always been intrigued by PRS, so I finally got a PRS. It's just an SE, but I'm sold on them now. It's a 2008 Custom (22) and it's honestly amazing. I have played a lot of Gibsons/Epiphones, and this SE puts those to shame, particularly from a quality control point of view. There just isn't a flaw on this guitar. Also, the fret work is perfect. I don't know if it's had any fret work done since it was new, but it doesn't look like it has. Even though it has a completely flat top, it's super comfortable to play.

I've played so many guitars from about every country in Asia, and this one is head and shoulders above every one of them. Now I just have to find a way to save up for a single-cut PRS.

2015-07-24%2009.17.03.jpg

I predict your guitar wall will look much different a year from now...welcome to the fold!

Great guitar!

And if you have to be addicted to something...well, guitars aren't so bad. ;)

Congrats, and welcome aboard!

So, it's been almost 20 hours since you posted - what did you order for #2???? :rock:

Back