Europeans love metal...

toothace

Zombie Thirteen, DFZ
Especially Scandinavia!

75qJzYt.jpg

Indeed. Far better than what we get here, though there are a few gems, like - NIGHT DEMON!!!!! By far the greatest unknown American metal band out there right now.

Thanks for posting that. I just added 4 CDs to my shopping/wish list!

Thanks for posting that. I just added 4 CDs to my shopping/wish list!

Right on!! Even my wife digs Night Demon. The live album is our main "road trip record" and we'll be jamming out singing along as we cruise places on the weekend!

Right on!! Even my wife digs Night Demon. The live album is our main "road trip record" and we'll be jamming out singing along as we cruise places on the weekend!

Cool! Pretty sure my wife won't dig it. Bob Seger is more in her wheelhouse. I'm cool with that.

I've often wondered why it is that the Swedes (who seem to be sane, educated people) are so incredibly good at making music that sounds like the end of the world..?

It seems that rock has died but metal never will. I won't offer my opinions here only if it gets you into playing guitar knock yourself out.

Indeed. Far better than what we get here, though there are a few gems, like - NIGHT DEMON!!!!! By far the greatest unknown American metal band out there right now.

I enjoyed that track and I’m unfamiliar with that band, but based upon that track I wouldn’t think of them as “metal.” Seemed more like “hard rock.” A fine line? :confused:

I probably need to listen to more tracks. :oops:

Both are struggling, and it's the fans/music media that are killing it, imo.
It's just that kids probably don't want to be into music that was popular 40 and 50 years ago. It would be like me growing up in the 70's listening to Jazz from the 20's.

It's just that kids probably don't want to be into music that was popular 40 and 50 years ago. It would be like me growing up in the 70's listening to Jazz from the 20's.

Having been do a music festival recently, I’m not sure music have moved on quite that much over the last four decades.

But maybe

Back