Wacken Open Air Festival+Band Names

WeFixFlats

Respect The Clave
Just for 'fun', I went to the band performance list...Some of the names are hilarious, idiotic and/or disturbing...

Be sure to click on some of the profiles too...After reading some of these, the Europeans not having Russian Natural Gas, is the least of their problems...

Enjoy~!

Just for 'fun', I went to the band performance list...Some of the names are hilarious, idiotic and/or disturbing...

Be sure to click on some of the profiles too...After reading some of these, the Europeans not having Russian Natural Gas, is the least of their problems...

Enjoy~!
The only one that struck me as unusual was "Ann Wilson" ;) Oh, and Asrock

Cadaver and Kadavar? Won't they cancel each other out, like matter and anti-matter?

The name that jumped out at me? Mambo Kurt. Seems a tad out of place.

I just watched a doc called "Wacken" from 2013. Very cool watch. I keep saying one of these years I need to go to one of these metal festivals. My body tends to disagree.

Cadaver and Kadavar? Won't they cancel each other out, like matter and anti-matter?

The name that jumped out at me? Mambo Kurt. Seems a tad out of place.

I just watched a doc called "Wacken" from 2013. Very cool watch. I keep saying one of these years I need to go to one of these metal festivals. My body tends to disagree.
Just watched “Woodstock’99” doc. What a trainwreck!

I saw this listed the other day and planned to catch it soon. Are you saying not to waste my time with it?

Back