Delphi, we have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be a 20th century intellectual, but you're not a 21st century intellectual. What's the difference? We've got so much knowledge that to talk to you requires us to think back to when we were on your level. It's not easy. ;)
Buddy, you need to take a HARD look at what you are saying here.
Thing is that you are presenting yourself as being the smartest guy in the room. That of course is BS.
Neither of us is. There's always another.
You keep saying "We", and yet you are too chicken to tell us specifically who you are referring to. That is an immediate sign of BS.
"When we were on your level"... what an arrogant, useless, BS thing to say.
Wake up before your whole family disowns you.
Meanwhile... the comedy continues... :D

I'm not being sarcastic or snotty, that's really the way it is sadly.
Not at all, youre trying to convince these mouth breathers, and they cant see the disk. They cant get "horizon". Horizon? Horizontal?! Its not curveizon, is it? Theres no curveizon on the Pie. Their day is coming when they are consumed by the underground mozzarella ocean, and then we'll all say "told ya so!".

I need more acid.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is a distraction religion. He is real, but he is not a god, he is part of the four cheese pantheon. His name in Pizzaish is chz-ppr'oniath, which translates in English as "Kevin". He is of an order of astro-dimensional eldrich cheese-beings beneath the almighty Cheeselord, may you ever live in the light dusting of his parmesan crumbles.
This kind of thinking is NOT intellectual. In fact it's so obviously 20th century I can't even comprehend it because I'm so smart and I have big hands. So may others are catching on to the NEW way of thinking, you don't even know. I can't tell you who they are, of course, because you wouldn't be able to understand them. Uh yeah, you wouldn't understand. That's why we stick to picture memes and Facebook posts. To make it easier on you last century types. But there are so many of us NEW intellectuals, more every day. And we all talk English real good and stuff. Like we don't use no double negatives or nothing.

"THERE ARE DOZENS OF US!" -Tobias Funke

I really am Italian, though. My dog is, too (she's a cane corso). :cool:

what an arrogant, useless, BS thing to say.
In All Sincerity, This Perceived (Or Intended) Comment And Attitude In The Quote Above Easily Goes Both Ways. If We Are Going To Call Something Or Somebody Out, Let's At Least Be Honest, Fair And Balanced About It Both Ways. My $.02

Buddy, you need to take a HARD look at what you are saying here.
Thing is that you are presenting yourself as being the smartest guy in the room. That of course is BS.
Neither of us is. There's always another.
You keep saying "We", and yet you are too chicken to tell us specifically who you are referring to. That is an immediate sign of BS.
"When we were on your level"... what an arrogant, useless, BS thing to say.
Wake up before your whole family disowns you.
Meanwhile... the comedy continues... :D

You were wrong on Covid, you're wrong on this too.

In All Sincerity, This Perceived (Or Intended) Comment And Attitude In The Quote Above Easily Goes Both Ways. If We Are Going To Call Something Or Somebody Out, Let's At Least Be Honest, Fair And Balanced About It Both Ways. My $.02
If I have offended anyone with a lie or mistruth, I apologize.
If I have told the truth, I cannot.
Sometimes the truth is a bit harsh... tough love if you will.
The Earth is a sphere
There have been moon landings
Voyager 1 and 2 are outside of our solar system over 10 billion miles away from Earth
And BS is BS.

This kind of thinking is NOT intellectual. In fact it's so obviously 20th century I can't even comprehend it because I'm so smart and I have big hands. So may others are catching on to the NEW way of thinking, you don't even know. I can't tell you who they are, of course, because you wouldn't be able to understand them. Uh yeah, you wouldn't understand. That's why we stick to picture memes and Facebook posts. To make it easier on you last century types. But there are so many of us NEW intellectuals, more every day. And we all talk English real good and stuff. Like we don't use no double negatives or nothing.

"THERE ARE DOZENS OF US!" -Tobias Funke

I really am Italian, though. My dog is, too (she's a cane corso). :cool:
You know what they say about Italians with big hands....

....no really, what do they say, I dont know.

See, the Canadians got to you too. Soon enough you'll have an entire collection of Rush bootlegs and instead of going out to dinner with a nice gal, you'll be torturing yourself in your house trying to learn La Villa Strangiato.

Not that I'd know anything about that....

While I've heard this often, this is not even remotely true. Jesus was NOT anti authority, in fact he even instructed his followers to do what their worldly authority (the govt. from another country at the time) told them to do and pay taxes to them. I know "why" you say this, but it is not anti authority.

I mean... it is until it isn't. Science is considered "fact" until better science comes along and changes it, then it's considered "fact" again, until the next round of science comes along and changes it again. This is seen over and over throughout history. These days, "science" and their "Facts" are determined mostly by who spent the most money lobbying for the results they wanted.
I’ve read every inch of the gospel and I stand by what I’ve said. Simply saying it isn’t true and giving a single instance of Jesus asking his followers to comply with a corrupt order is not an example of Jesus being pro-authority. He only stopped them from interfering because he knew it was his destiny to die on the cross. Why don’t you talk about Jesus flipping tables in the temple and dressing down the elites of his times with his teachings?

Furthermore, a consensus of belief is not a fact. It’s an authoritarian opinion and nothing more. The problem with “science” is that the majority of their biggest cash grabs are theoretical hogwash that can’t be proven no matter how many millions are thrown at it. Only when a result can be reproduced over and over using controlled data can something become fact. Covid. Climate change. Something as simple as cholesterol. Billions being pumped into authoritarian theories with zero basis in fact.

The FACT is that scientists are starting to sound more and more like “prophets” and less and less like people who are willing to show their work and prove their results with data. All we have today are bought and paid for studies by corrupt institutions and witch trials for those who see through the facade (kind of like the trial of the greatest and most popular anti-authoritarian who ever lived).

People concerned with facts have no interest in authority. That is a fact.

Covid was nothing more than a food allergy to aerosol olive oil chemtrails. Complete and total lie made up by Canadians, rotten moose riding bastards. Always pushing thier dumb hockey agenda.
At least you could admit you were wrroo..wrrrr....
fonzie-effusion21.jpg

At least you could admit you were wrroo..wrrrr....
fonzie-effusion21.jpg
Ah, but one can't admit wrong if there was never right to begin with to be wrong about being right. Also, if you're right half the time it takes for you to be twice as wrong, your twice halfway left of center three times.

I’ve read every inch of the gospel and I stand by what I’ve said. Simply saying it isn’t true and giving a single instance of Jesus asking his followers to comply with a corrupt order is not an example of Jesus being pro-authority. He only stopped them from interfering because he knew it was his destiny to die on the cross. Why don’t you talk about Jesus flipping tables in the temple and dressing down the elites of his times with his teachings?
While we're not really supposed to be discussing this here, and several posts lately have gone too far already, I'll answer this and then probably not discuss further since eventually someone will notice or someone will report it.

I've read it also. The money changers at the temple were certainly not "the authorities" and while you can say the "elites" were, at least in the church at the time, he recognized God as the authority and not men, and very clearly recognized that authority. And re: the religeous leaders... come on, HE was the authority over them, they just didn't know it yet. So, I disagree with categorizing him as "anti-authority." He was very much completely recognizing the real authority in those cases you mention.

If I have offended anyone with a lie or mistruth, I apologize.
If I have told the truth, I cannot.
Sometimes the truth is a bit harsh... tough love if you will.
The Earth is a sphere
There have been moon landings
Voyager 1 and 2 are outside of our solar system over 10 billion miles away from Earth
And BS is BS.
I Am Not Offended At All. A Person is Welcome To Any Opinion They Wish And Can Follow The Facts To Wherever They Take Them. How That Is Expressed Is What I Am Referring To. A Person Can Be Right And Sound Like A Pompous @SS Just Like A Person Can Be Wrong And Sound Like One. No Matter The Topic Or Opinion, People Don't Need To Be @ssholes To Each Other Here Or Anywhere Else In Life.That Is My Point In My Earlier Statement...

Last edited:
Oh my goodness.....late to the party but....I moderate an automotive related board and we have a flat earther too! I've been going back and forth with him for years.....don't know why I kept at it though. A lot of the statements here are the exact same things and are easily debunked. Ours goes even further and believes in giants, demons and witchcraft. He says things like "rivers only flow north". 'Tis mind blowing.

One thing I've noticed.....our guy will bring up some nonsense, myself or others will debunk it with evidence, the flatearther ignores the response, then brings it up again 3 months later as if it were never addressed. He does this over and over again. He once provided a Bonanza clip (the TV show from the 60's and 70's) as evidence for flat earth, a clip that he totally misunderstood. I could go on and on.

Good job Draconomics and others.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back