Delphi, we have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ was the most famous anti-authoritarian that ever lived and the people that associated with anti authority want nothing to do with his teachings.
While I've heard this often, this is not even remotely true. Jesus was NOT anti authority, in fact he even instructed his followers to do what their worldly authority (the govt. from another country at the time) told them to do and pay taxes to them. I know "why" you say this, but it is not anti authority.
Thank god the science is settled though.
I mean... it is until it isn't. Science is considered "fact" until better science comes along and changes it, then it's considered "fact" again, until the next round of science comes along and changes it again. This is seen over and over throughout history. These days, "science" and their "Facts" are determined mostly by who spent the most money lobbying for the results they wanted.

While I've heard this often, this is not even remotely true. Jesus was NOT anti authority, in fact he even instructed his followers to do what their worldly authority (the govt. from another country at the time) told them to do and pay taxes to them. I know "why" you say this, but it is not anti authority.

I mean... it is until it isn't. Science is considered "fact" until better science comes along and changes it, then it's considered "fact" again, until the next round of science comes along and changes it again. This is seen over and over throughout history. These days, "science" and their "Facts" are determined mostly by who spent the most money lobbying for the results they wanted.
Ahem, you will refer to our grand fermenter as Cheezus, thank you very much you half baked calzone.

As for science, we don't need no science, we don't need no education, we don't need no thought control. All we need is pudding.

We have the technology: Your cell phone. We have a co-rider: William Shatner. We have a rocket: Musk/Bezos. NOW I WANT TO SEE THE FIRST PERSON ON THIS FORUM UP ON THE MOON!!!!!! TAKE A SELPHIE PLAYING YOUR PRS. SURE, WE SHOULD GET IT, THEY HAD THE TECH BACK IN 1969. COME ON NOW, YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THE RADIATION FILLED VAN HALEN BELT. LET'S "JUMP", "EVERYBODY WANT'S SOME" (MOON DUST) "I AIN'T TALKIN' ABOUT SPACE" "JAIMIE'S CRYIN' (CUZ SHE'S NOT ON THE MOON).

We have the technology: Your cell phone. We have a co-rider: William Shatner. We have a rocket: Musk/Bezos. NOW I WANT TO SEE THE FIRST PERSON ON THIS FORUM UP ON THE MOON!!!!!! TAKE A SELPHIE PLAYING YOUR PRS. SURE, WE SHOULD GET IT, THEY HAD THE TECH BACK IN 1969. COME ON NOW, YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THE RADIATION FILLED VAN HALEN BELT. LET'S "JUMP", "EVERYBODY WANT'S SOME" (MOON DUST) "I AIN'T TALKIN' ABOUT SPACE" "JAIMIE'S CRYIN' (CUZ SHE'S NOT ON THE MOON).
We all know the moon is made of cheese.

It's been slowly dripping onto the pizza earth for thousands of years. That's why we have cheese oceans.
Way too soft to land on man... way too soft I tells ya!

Amazing...I Made This Very Statement A While Back And Was Hammered For Making It...LOL. Funny How That Works.
Every technological breakthrough in some areas, leads to “better science.” Every big improvement in telescopes leads to revisions of some “facts” we had about space/planets/stars, etc. The same thing happens in other areas of science. Butter is bad for you. Margarine is better. tests proved both. Then Margerine is much worse for you and butter is better. Again, science “proved it.” This stuff happens all the time. There was some breakthrough a couple years ago in carbon dating that, according to science, changed the age of some artifact they had by a mere 6 million years. I mean…. Come on. But science said it was a fact. Then “science” changed it by 6 million. I wish science could do that with my retirement accounts!

Shatner is an anti-cheese agent. Dont trust a word he says. Remember he played a character called Captain Kirk. Kirk is a shortened, alternative pronounciation of Kirch, or Church. He is Captain Church, the Church of what? The Church of Satan, which is a "an" away from Santana, meaning the Church of Santana, meaning Carlos is the key to everything. Captain Church, when rearranged becomes Captain Cruhch, or as we know him Captain Crunch, sailing the seas of high fructose corn syrup. Bezos is an artifice controlled by a midget space alien from the Pleadies.

Zuckerberg is not an alien. He's just f**kin weird.

We all know the moon is made of cheese.

It's been slowly dripping onto the pizza earth for thousands of years. That's why we have cheese oceans.
Way too soft to land on man... way too soft I tells ya!
The moon is not cheese. The moon is an olive.

Shatner is an anti-cheese agent. Dont trust a word he says. Remember he played a character called Captain Kirk. Kirk is a shortened, alternative pronounciation of Kirch, or Church. He is Captain Church, the Church of what? The Church of Satan, which is a "an" away from Santana, meaning the Church of Santana, meaning Carlos is the key to everything. Captain Church, when rearranged becomes Captain Cruhch, or as we know him Captain Crunch, sailing the seas of high fructose corn syrup. Bezos is an artifice controlled by a midget space alien from the Pleadies.

MMMMMmmmmmm.... Cap'n Crunch... Homer drool...

Did you get into the edible gummies rather than sour patch kids this time?
spk-soc-1526482178.jpg

I dismissed this thread on the first day as a waste of time but boy is it a goldmine! I noticed a few interesting things along the way.

The new 21st century intellectuals don't seem very focused on spelling or proper grammar. Instead of picture memes and fringe YouTube videos, maybe start with a dictionary and work your way forward.

New 21st century intellectuals are quick to point out the scientific method includes ongoing retesting of previously established theories. Yet, they become quite belligerent and obstinate the instant you challenge any of their own unsupported claims. Some big words there, should probably revisit point #1.

Might be semantics but I've never seen a "peer reviewed journal". Publishing in journals only starts the review process and papers are routinely rescinded by the authors after review. True 21st century intellectuals don't have time to publish in journals. That requires things like datasets or documented methodology and they have YouTube videos to make, dammit. More big words, still have that dictionary handy?

The best way to provide irrefutable proof of any unsupported claim is to change the subject to a completely unrelated topic followed by more unsupported claims. Never stray from talking points, always bring up politics, and stick to Internet music forums. You don't want to have to talk to any scientists or engineers that spent their entire lives studying and applying these concepts.

Help me understand the logic. If Atheism is a religion, then not playing a guitar makes me a guitar player? How do you classify all those wishy washy agnostic buttholes who won't take a position on anything?

Information does not equal fact. In the strictest sense, there is no such thing as a "fact" in science. There are generally accepted theories supported by objective data. Data which are routinely retested and subject to change as new technology and methods become available. Some popular theories you may have heard of include gravity, light, and electricity. Details of each have evolved over time but don't negate the core theories. The lights still come on when I flip the switch.

New 21st century intellectuals have a clearly superior grasp of motion in physics. They do seem a little fuzzy on the concept of inertia, though.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned aliens, yet? I clicked the link to the intellectual YouTube video and there were all kinds of ancient alien videos recommended. It can't possibly be a coincidence! Open your eyes sheeple, the lizard people are just the aliens controlling everything!!!!

As a proud Italian and dedicated member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I strongly reject your appropriation of my cultural cuisine to support your heretical pizza based world view. Heathens unwilling to conform will be taken out into the ocean and thrown off the edge of the planet. May you be touched by his noodly appendage.

EDIT: I had to use my dictionary because auto correct changed the word conform to confirm.

You might be a 20th century intellectual, but you're not a 21st century intellectual. What's the difference? We've got so much knowledge that to talk to you requires us to think back to when we were on your level. It's not easy. ;)
We are so smart! We are so smart! S-N-U-R-T. These foolish psuedo-intellectuals cant fathom the majesty of the flat pizza earth, the sun portal, and the kalamatta olive moon. This is 220000th centrury intelluct. Hail the yeast!

As a proud Italian and dedicated member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I strongly reject your appropriation of my cultural cuisine to support your heretical pizza based world view. Heathens unwilling to conform will be taken out into the ocean and thrown off the edge of the planet. May you be touched by his noodly appendage.

EDIT: I had to use my dictionary because auto correct changed the word conform to confirm.
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is a distraction religion. He is real, but he is not a god, he is part of the four cheese pantheon. His name in Pizzaish is chz-ppr'oniath, which translates in English as "Kevin". He is of an order of astro-dimensional eldrich cheese-beings beneath the almighty Cheeselord, may you ever live in the light dusting of his parmesan crumbles.

Italian....psh, every knows Italy is a lie. Its just a slightly more drunk and obnoxious France.

BTW, pizza schtick aside, welcome to what seems to now be the nuthouse thread. I am probably mostly responsible for pushing it this far, but you know..trolling dingleberry flat earthers is just my kind of fun. We got some real winners here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back