Current Family Portrait

That's a good lookin' family! As much as I love looking at the gorgeous tops on PRS guitars, I really think the Core body shape in solid colors really brings out what's beautiful about the classic PRS body shape. Both of mine are transparent tops, but I'd love to own a solid black one like that.

That's a good lookin' family! As much as I love looking at the gorgeous tops on PRS guitars, I really think the Core body shape in solid colors really brings out what's beautiful about the classic PRS body shape. Both of mine are transparent tops, but I'd love to own a solid black one like that.
I would like to get a solid white top at some point. And a gold top too!
Maybe I’ll trade in my DGT SE for a gold top version!

For sure a gold top would be killer. Chris Haskett of Rollins Band had that white Core (I think it was a Core model) that I used to covet.

Do we have a thread for supporting GAS addiction? I never knew these PRS just grab you and you just want more. Admittedly only have a couple SE but bought them 2 days apart and can’t put them down, already scouting for my first core. The wife is just gonna kill me 😂

Great shot... some amazing guitars there... love that black MEV!

Do you distribute those stands or rent them or something? ;) Why the hang tags?
Nah I kept them on cause I bought all the stands within a week. Had to return a few cause they were wobbly or the springs were asymmetrical and then replaced them. So I kept them on just in case they develop more issues and I have to exchange them.
I have an extra one I keep beside the amp for the current guitar I play!

Do we have a thread for supporting GAS addiction? I never knew these PRS just grab you and you just want more. Admittedly only have a couple SE but bought them 2 days apart and can’t put them down, already scouting for my first core. The wife is just gonna kill me 😂
I bought 4 SEs within 30 days and the 3 cores within about 7 days.

Yeah , you're screwed. The slope is very slippery.

part of mine
99787d1678630959-west-street-ltd-prs-parlor-2-jpg

Back