Congrats to The Chicago Cubs!

Goldtop

A Top (and Heart) of Gold
I'm not a huge baseball fan, but I'm so happy and thankful for all of the Chicago Cubs and their fans. Generations of fans, players, employees, and staff members have been waiting for this night. Congratulations to each and every one of them. May they enjoy every second of it.

Chicago Cubs - World Champions! The Curse is Dead!

Goldtop Lloyd

I am a big baseball fan. As a lifelong Cincinnati Red, Cleveland is sort of your mortal enemy (not as much as the Browns are to my Bengals) but if they were playing anyone else, I would have rooted for them to get the two consecutive major sport world championships in a row. But I rooted for the Cubs. They'be been bad for a LONG time and it's great to see them win it! Congrats Cubbies!

When they got past my Giants and then LA, I knew they were on to something. I admit when they were down 3-1 to the Indians I almost wrote them off but knowing how many times my Giants came back from elimination in 2012 anything can happen.

On top of that game 7 was about as interesting as they get.
Good for them, they deserve it.

As an almost 50 year old life long Cub fan, it feels awesome. The 8th inning had me thinking "here we go again". My heart was racing a bajillion miles an hour in the bottom of the 10th. Can't lie, tears flowed.

Hats off to the Indians. Great team and Tito is a great manager. Class act. If there was any team to lose to, I would have been happy for it to be the Indians.

I'm not a big baseball fan, but that was a great series for the fans and for baseball in general. I'm glad to see the Cubs win it

What happened? :p

This one team hit the other team's balls harder, so they win, and it was the first time in over a hundred years that their balls weren't hit harder. Bartman Simpson had something to do with it, but I'm not totally clear on that part of the story. I think it had something to do with Juicy Fruit. Or it might have been Doublemint - all I know is that it was a Wrigley's brand.

This one team hit the other team's balls harder, so they win, and it was the first time in over a hundred years that their balls weren't hit harder.

Ahh... got it.

See, me being more of a twink fan I rarely pay attention to all the Cubs and Bears stuff going on in Chicago. Not really into hairy guys.

Bill Murray nailed it: the Cubs got too many sticks.

I'm not a huge baseball fan, but I'm so happy and thankful for all of the Chicago Cubs and their fans. Generations of fans, players, employees, and staff members have been waiting for this night. Congratulations to each and every one of them. May they enjoy every second of it.

Chicago Cubs - World Champions! The Curse is Dead!

Goldtop Lloyd
Love the Cubs the last 2 years! Maybe my next PRS will be blue.

I'm sad the goat curse is over. I don't care about baseball much, but the goat curse was awesome.

My girl just called and was let outta work early 'cause apparently today is a holiday in Chicago.

Now I have less than 20 mins to clean the house. Thanks, Cubs. :mad:

Back