Today I'm Thankful...

I'm thankful for Lloyd's posts. Always a positive reminder of all the good things about this forum.

Thank you for that. And right back at you my friend. I always look forward to what you have to say.

Lloyd

Today is Tuesday 3-1-2016. I'm thankful for a new month, which means a payday for me soon. I'm also thankful for the new guitar(s) I'm always dreaming of and saving for. I hope that my 'someday' will actually get here before long.

If you know me then you know I'm a huge DGT fan. Likewise for anything Singlecut and 245. But the newest model that absolutely blows my skirt up (not a pretty mental picture I'll grant you, but work with me here, okay?) is the new McCarty 594. HOLY POWER CHORDS, BATMAN!!! What a guitar! I doubt I would ever be able to own one, especially as a PS model, but if only...

Happy Tuesday Everybody. Keep On Dreaming!

Lloyd/Goldtop

P.S. - Sergio, I love you and I'm thinking of you, Brother.

Today is Saturday 3-12-2016, and I'm thankful to be here. For two weeks I've been sick with this monster flu that's been going around, and I'm just now beginning to feel semi-normal again. If I was getting paid-by-the-cough I'd have a new PRS by now!

Good Health to Everybody!

Goldtop/Lloyd

Friday 3-25-2016. At last. It's been a long month. I saw my ortho doc today and got shots in my shoulder and knee and I'm thankful for that.

Have a good weekend everybody!

Goldtop/Lloyd

It's Monday 4-18-2016. A new day, a new week, and I'm thankful all the way around.

I got my day started in the wee hours today. I got up, got around, got my caffeine, flipped on the tv, and what did I find? The Who Live in Hyde Park! I knew it was gonna be a great day! May it be the same for everybody.

Goldtop Lloyd

I wish I'd seen that, I would have stayed at home and found more on the tube :)

It's Tuesday. 4-19-2016. Today I'm thankful to be alive and to be able to do all of the things I too often take for granted.

My heart and my thoughts are with my Texan Brothers and Sisters downstate. Incredible rains are causing all sorts of problems, and unfortunately even some deaths. Yesterday alone the Houston area received over ten inches of rain, and there's not much sign of it easing up. It's raining heavily from San Antonio east into Louisiana, an area over 300 miles across, and it's a bad situation that's affecting hundreds of thousands of people, not to mention animals, buildings, property...

Goldtop Lloyd

It's Tuesday. 4-19-2016. Today I'm thankful to be alive and to be able to do all of the things I too often take for granted.

My heart and my thoughts are with my Texan Brothers and Sisters downstate. Incredible rains are causing all sorts of problems, and unfortunately even some deaths. Yesterday alone the Houston area received over ten inches of rain, and there's not much sign of it easing up. It's raining heavily from San Antonio east into Louisiana, an area over 300 miles across, and it's a bad situation that's affecting hundreds of thousands of people, not to mention animals, buildings, property...

Goldtop Lloyd
My sympathies to those effected by all the rain. If any of you have the power to do so, please send rain to Southern California ASAP. El Nino was a big bust in this part of the state

Thankful my jacked up finger still works and I can still play guitar! Only out of commission for 2 days. Also thankful for a BIG brown box I received today.

Never posted back in January when I got her, but I'm super thankful for my PS. It's a dream come true, really. I couldn't be more pleased. Never figured I'd have the opportunity, but sometimes things just work out.

Today is Friday 5-6-2016. I'm thankful to be alive, thankful that I've got a roof over my head, and thankful for every guitar I've ever had AND every one I hope to have. Right now my Private Stock dreams seem almost too far away to ever come true, but never say never!

Have a good Friday everybody. :)

Goldtop/Lloyd

Thankful that sweetwater has a good return policy. That's all I will say about that. I wish that more paul reed smith's were available to view/play in my local area. The local stores have only a few SE's and that is not what I'm interested in right now. Already have one - The tremonti SE custom- which I love!! I just found out today that a local guitar center has closed. :( I was just in there a few months ago and they had an awesome original sewell head. What is the world coming too?

Back