Today I'm Thankful...

Folks, it's Friday in the USA. 2-12-2016. I'm thankful to be alive and kicking, and I'm glad to be a part of The PRS Forum! What a fantastic day we've got on our hands. May you all have a good day and a fine weekend!

Goldtop Lloyd
Big ditto to you as well!

Guys, aren't we fortunate? We're clicking along here, making plans, dreaming dreams, living life... Many of us have loved ones close to us. We're friends of a kind even though a lot of us have never actually met and are spread out all over the globe. We've got guitars and music in our lives...

Man, life is so good!

Goldtop/Lloyd

It's Saturday morning in the USA. The date is 2-13-2016. Here's how my day started: I woke up this morning with all kinds of music in my heart and on my mind. I got around, got to the tv, and right this very second I'm watching Mr. Carlos Santana being interviewed on the Tavis Smiley show. He's talking about heart, love, commonality, spirituality, passion... Love.

Folks, please have a great day today. Fill it with all of the good things that you care about. I'm thankful for today, and I hope you are too.

Lloyd/Goldtop

Sunday 2-14-2016. St. Valentine's Day in the USA. Today I'm thankful that I'm single, and I mean that sincerely. I did two tours of duty in marriage - '83 and '87 - and I now know that I'm not a good fit with it.

To everyone married or in a serious relationship, may you have a wonderful day. And night. Enjoy each other, and make some new memories together. And to the single people like myself, have a great day and enjoy doing exactly what you want to do!

Lloyd/Goldtop

I'm thankful I'm able to have band rehearsal on Valentine's Day and not get shot! She gets it, or at least puts up with it.

Wednesday 2-17-2016. What a great day! I woke up, got around, had my caffeine, listened to some Louis Jordan, and I'm all set! I'm thankful for another day, and here's hoping that it's a good one for each and every one of us.

Goldtop Lloyd

Good vibes going out to all!!! I have a four-day weekend starting tomorrow after work, so I'm thankful for that. Dropped one of the kids (Custom 24) off at the shop for a full setup and cleaning earlier this week, so it should be done here soon. I'll be enjoying a wonderfully setup guitar for my vacation weekend...probably take it to practice on Sunday.

Also, it's supposed to be in the 60's here in KC for the weekend, so that's a bonus.

Speaking Louis Jordan, I've had "Is You Is, Or Is You Ain't My Baby" stuck in my head for a few days now...no idea why.

It's early Saturday morning 2-20-2016. I'm thankful for another weekend, and I hope it's a good one for everyone.

Lloyd

12558662_443683345827252_144514247_n.jpg

I'm thankful for the three little human critters in this picture!

2-23-2016...Spent the weekend in Cypress, Texas visiting the oldest and his family...including a great Daughter-In_law, and two beautiful granddaughters...and my great wife and daughter...VERY THANKFUL TODAY!!!!!

Wow. I haven't been able to come to The Forum for about a week, and I need to get busy and catch up. My old computer has seen better days I'm afraid...

Today is Monday 2-29-2016. Leap Day/Leap Year! I'm thankful to be alive, be here, and be able to see what my Forum Friends are up to. I'm also thankful because over the weekend I saw a segment on tv about this man. His name is Matt Stutzman, and he's helped me to remember that anything is possible if you never give up.

Have a Great Monday everybody!

Lloyd/Goldtop

Back