Today I'm Thankful...

May I say i'm a pretty recent member of the forum and I just can't get enough of it.So much information from so many helpful and knowledgeable peep's.I'm, sure it's people such as yourself that make it so.I would also like to wish you the very best .Cheer's Lloyd!

Good to hear from you, Lloyd, and my apologies for not replying sooner.

Me, I'm thankful there's another guy on the board who knows how to spell Alan correctly!

Today is Sunday 1-24-2016, and I'm thankful for the following:

1. - At the moment, I'm able to get on the web and come to the forum. I've been having some computer problems, but right now... So far, so good.
2. - The NFL Championships are today. My tv is on, my Cokes are in the fridge, and I'm all set.
3. - I'm one day closer to the guitar(s) of my dreams. I don't know how, I don't know when, but Someday...

Life is Good! Have a great Sunday everybody! :)

Goldtop/Lloyd

Thursday 2-4-2016. I'm thankful to be alive and kicking, being able to come be a part of The Forum, getting set for The Super Bowl this weekend, ...

Life is Good!

Goldtop Lloyd

Super Bowl Sunday in The USA! Today I'm thankful that I've got my meds - and all of my other bills for that matter - covered for the month. I'm thankful that I've got a fine PRS guitar at my side (my beloved SE One), food and drink in the fridge, the tv primed and ready, and I'm able to come here to The Forum. What a great day!

May you each have a safe, fun day today. If you're a football fan, enjoy the game. If not, then enjoy whatever you happen to get up to.

Lloyd/Goldtop

Thanks everybody. You guys are great! All the best to you my friends. I hope you're enjoying your day. Kickoff's almost here.

Lloyd

Thursday 2-11-2016. Today I'm thankful for my pain meds because I feel like somebody beat me with a bag of rocks. I know for certain that my problems can't begin to compare to those that most other people deal with, but on days like this they're more than enough for me to handle. Enough about that; I feel good enough to gripe so I'm fine. Things will be better tomorrow!

On a happier note, I'm thankful that the new Drag Racing season is underway. Pomona California, NHRA, Winternationals, nitromethane, fire, flames, smoke, sounds and vibrations that shake the ground and your internal organs. Zero to 320+ MPH in 1000 feet from a standing start. Every ticket's a pit pass, so be there, be there, be therrrrrre! And if you can't be there, check it out on Fox Sports.

Goldtop/Lloyd

Folks, it's Friday in the USA. 2-12-2016. I'm thankful to be alive and kicking, and I'm glad to be a part of The PRS Forum! What a fantastic day we've got on our hands. May you all have a good day and a fine weekend!

Goldtop Lloyd

Back