Can I get your thoughts on this limited edition?

He doesn’t like t!ts and dragons.

I'm sorry, I have multiple Dragon tats, so that's not an issue. I love t!ts, mine or anyone else's. I'm just behind the times. I bought the complete Soprano box after it ended, never seeing an episode, and watched it all over the span of a month. I'll do the same with GoT. I have every season on DVD, and the books. I'll get to it someday.

I'm sorry, I have multiple Dragon tats, so that's not an issue. I love t!ts, mine or anyone else's. I'm just behind the times. I bought the complete Soprano box after it ended, never seeing an episode, and watched it all over the span of a month. I'll do the same with GoT. I have every season on DVD, and the books. I'll get to it someday.

I think you're gonna like the ride. My wife and I have watched it all, and we've both said we really don't feel a need to own it, but damn if we don't get caught up again when HBO reruns the seasons. One cool thing is seeing how many of the 'revelations' of later seasons were telegraphed if not outright spoken early on.

After you see the Red Wedding, go to You Tube and search for Red Wedding reaction videos. They're hilarious.

Back