Another trip to Ft. Wayne

All due respect, you might want to check the total sales and revenue numbers for Sweetwater before you think you funded any of that. It's a HUGE business. I have 7 still running windows computer but I'm not exactly thinking Bill Gates owes me for his private jet. :)

I did just check the numbers and based on measurements from the pics my lack of discounts absolutely did pay for their terrazzo.

Look great, Steve! I’d love to get by there at some point, hopefully soon. I’ve been dealing with them for many years, but never made it to the showroom, or GearFest. The wife retires this year… that’ll be on the Road Trip List for sure.

DTR has a truck and a credit card and is picking up Boogie and me. You’re just a little out of the way. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.

Wave hell! You’re picking Boogie and me up on the way. And we pass a White Castle for breakfast.

Conspicuously missing: White Castles and ME!

Come on buddy, throw me a bone here. o_O

(Totally tongue in cheek. I’m dealing with Covid, so there’s no way I’m going anywhere right now.)

:confused: White Castle and Boogie. 2 Gearfest givens.

There are Shake Shacks in Fort Wayne, and you'd go to a...White Castle?

I did music for their advertising in the '90s when J. Walter Thompson handled the account. JWT came up with their 'What You Crave' slogan; I worked on some of the early ads for it. They're still using the slogan, but not the ad agency.

There. I've confessed that I was part of a junk food campaign. :p

"You ho yourself out, dontcha?"

"Maybe. OK, yes."

Last edited:
There are Shake Shacks in Fort Wayne, and you'd go to a...White Castle?

White Castle is like The Jelly of the Month Club; “It’s the gift that keeps on giving.”

On top of that, it’s a Gearfest tradition. It’s part of the Gearfest experience. Don’t be knocking a double cheese and fries for breakfast. They do have orange juice (at least it’s orange in color :confused::eek:).

White Castle is like The Jelly of the Month Club; “It’s the gift that keeps on giving.”

On top of that, it’s a Gearfest tradition. It’s part of the Gearfest experience. Don’t be knocking a double cheese and fries for breakfast. They do have orange juice (at least it’s orange in color).

'Keeps on giving' cracks me up. 'Cuz what it'd keep on giving me would be fatal! :eek:

On the other hand, I like tradition. You guys are musicians, you could write an alma mater, and avoid the cholesterol.

Conspicuously missing: White Castles and ME!

Come on buddy, throw me a bone here. o_O

(Totally tongue in cheek. I’m dealing with Covid, so there’s no way I’m going anywhere right now.)
Went through the COVID fun 2 weeks ago.
Still having intermittent headaches and “wobbly legs”. Other than THAT I’m good:)
Rest up and feel better!

Back