The “new” Sweetwater….

….walk-in retail store.

A week and a half ago, on my way from Indiana to Michigan, I stopped in to see my friend and sales associate, David Mikautadze, at Sweetwater in Fort Wayne. He had told me that Sweetwater had completely redone its retail showroom. Wow! They have completely moved the showroom into the old warehouse, and it is about 10 times the size of the old one. It has a great layout, and is a very convenient way to shop. They had quite a section of PRS Guitars on display in the electric room. Here are a few photos I took that day:

Very state of the art. Will add another attraction to GuitarFest.

THOSE BASTARDS! There is a red Flying V on that wall and it is NOT on their web site! WTF!!? I'm going to have a strong word with my SW sales rep.

And that’s just a tiny part of this huge “campus”. Gearfest has turned into a major event with the greater area being outside and a major live stage venue.
Yeah, that was on my list for last year, but like everything else, didn't happen. Maybe next year.

I was through there again on Labor Day. It's amazing if you have never been. My kids went on the slide while I walked through the retail space. There is a coffee shop, cafeteria, clinic, haircutting service, studios, and a bunch of other stuff too.

Back