The “new” Sweetwater….

I was through there again on Labor Day. It's amazing if you have never been. My kids went on the slide while I walked through the retail space. There is a coffee shop, cafeteria, clinic, haircutting service, studios, and a bunch of other stuff too.

Plus the concierge can hook you up with a date if you slip them a few extra bucks.

Yes of course I'm kidding.

THOSE BASTARDS! There is a red Flying V on that wall and it is NOT on their web site! WTF!!? I'm going to have a strong word with my SW sales rep.

My Sweetwater sales rep found the guitar I saw in 11top's photo and then sent me pictures and the asking price. Hot damn! Now all I gotta do is figure out how to pay for it. My credit is a little bit stretched at the moment because I just bought a $30,000.00 John Deere tractor on credit within the past 30 days. Anyone want to buy a 2013 Ford F-150 pickup truck? (The wife insists that I keep the 2018 F-150 because it has heated seats. The 2013 doesn't.)

I was through there again on Labor Day. It's amazing if you have never been. My kids went on the slide while I walked through the retail space. There is a coffee shop, cafeteria, clinic, haircutting service, studios, and a bunch of other stuff too.
If I can tell my wife that I'm going out for a haircut and will be back in a week then I'll plan my trip!

My bikini area doesn’t need more maintenance. But thanks for asking.

1336435590178_7294887.png

My Sweetwater sales rep found the guitar I saw in 11top's photo and then sent me pictures and the asking price. Hot damn! Now all I gotta do is figure out how to pay for it. My credit is a little bit stretched at the moment because I just bought a $30,000.00 John Deere tractor on credit within the past 30 days. Anyone want to buy a 2013 Ford F-150 pickup truck? (The wife insists that I keep the 2018 F-150 because it has heated seats. The 2013 doesn't.)
Do you deliver? What’s the warranty?

Hey, I have cash! :mad:

:D:D Now go get you a guitar, young man!

But alas, now I realize that I have cash and cash has a whole new level of buying power. I can leverage that for a better deal in a retail store, sit on it for those occasional amazing deals which only come to those who can pay cash on the spot, and amuse myself listening to all the sales pitches of all the little peasants who would like to sell me something so that they too might have a tiny bit of my cash. I HAVE UNLIMITED POWER!!! BWAH-Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!

Okay, that was a bit over the top. Maybe I'll just pay down some of my freekin' existing credit card debt. :p

UPDATE: Money is all gone.

Made a HUGE cash deposit in the bank (credit union) on my lunch break today. Then made a $5000.00 payment against each of my credit cards and had enough left over to buy a used PRS Custom 24 over the phone from Tampa Florida.
The wording makes it sound like you did something fiscally responsible! If you never even put the money in your pocket, it can't burn a hole in it!! Congrats on the new score!!! Looking forward to the NGD post!!!!

Back