Another trip to Ft. Wayne

Look great, Steve! I’d love to get by there at some point, hopefully soon. I’ve been dealing with them for many years, but never made it to the showroom, or GearFest. The wife retires this year… that’ll be on the Road Trip List for sure.

Rick is in!

Conspicuously missing: White Castles and ME!

Come on buddy, throw me a bone here. o_O

(Totally tongue in cheek. I’m dealing with Covid, so there’s no way I’m going anywhere right now.)

Don't want to turn this into a Covid thread, but I sure hope you're ok. This thing is the bi-polar disease... you never know what you're going to get.

WTF, I thought that was my job!

So we have a crew cab. So far Aahzz and I coming up from the Nati, pickup up Boogie and 11top on the way. You and rick can A) fight for the third spot in the back seat or B) ride in the back. I think that's still legal in Indiana. :p

There are Shake Shacks in Fort Wayne, and you'd go to a...White Castle?

I did music for their advertising in the '90s when J. Walter Thompson handled the account. JWT came up with their 'What You Crave' slogan; I worked on some of the early ads for it. They're still using the slogan, but not the ad agency.

There. I've confessed that I was part of a junk food campaign. :p

"You ho yourself out, dontcha?"

"Maybe. OK, yes."
When you're dealing with White Castle, whether music or product, I imagine you have to pay special attention to the low end.

They have built this out a ton since the last time I was there. I live very far away from it now and probably won't get the chance to check it out in person again. I still buy a lot from them though. I just had a cabinet delivered last week that I ordered almost 10 months ago.

Rick is in!

Don't want to turn this into a Covid thread, but I sure hope you're ok. This thing is the bi-polar disease... you never know what you're going to get.

So we have a crew cab. So far Aahzz and I coming up from the Nati, pickup up Boogie and 11top on the way. You and rick can A) fight for the third spot in the back seat or B) ride in the back. I think that's still legal in Indiana. :p

I drive a minivan, we can get a few on the way :D

Back