All-time best Private Stock color?

11top's Salmon, Rainforest, and Faded Raspberry come to mind. If I had to pick just one right now it would be Faded Raspberry. Up close that color is so amazing.

The first thing that popped into my head when I read the title of this thread - TIGERS EYE.
It goes back to the Original PRS Forum days for me.

Got this one from our friend Brent up North... before starting Guitar Maverick.
I am amazed everytime I pick it up!!!

Hard to say as there have been so many killer PS finishes over time (and Tiger Eye is one of the best!), of the newer ones though I have to agree that white tiger is one of my personal faves:

8361001175_c6f1caaa56_b.jpg

Also a HUGE fan of Lemongrass and Jade Glow. That PS I had briefly has possibly THE best Jade Glow finishes I've ever see, the top on it was SICK too:

PRS_Private_Stock_Semihollow_8_zps0d9476a8.jpg

Still keep thinking about bringing that one back later on down the road if it hasn't been sold by then since things have cooled down with that one... :eek:

Anyone know what color this is? I LOVE it! May give one of mine a refin to this color.

407406837.jpg

I agree with you Markie. I LOVE Tiger Eye. When I spec'd my ME245, I originally was going to get Vintage Yellow. But I just couldn't get away from Tiger Eye. I ended up with a Tiger Eye Burst, which a lot of folks call "Lobby Burst" after the Private Stock in the PRS office lobby. I wouldn't change a thing on this guitar.

21601CC5-A89C-4DC9-AF2D-F25F5635B34F-781-00000051EA5BD211_zps7a6ad26f.jpg

have to agree with ya Mark.. it is the "open the dictionary and look up PS" benchmark colour.

8741324652_d6d38bd8be_o.jpg

but .... works for me lately ;-))

8972634574_2f131fe66b_b.jpg

Pomegranate?

Could be, or some kind of raspberry maybe?? Does anyone know for sure? One more question, its not a "fade" correct? The darkness on the left is due to the flash I take it? Thanks in advance for any help!

407406837.jpg

POM #1 (or maybe it was #2)

either way .. POM

Back