All-time best Private Stock color?

Charcoal Cherry Tiger Burst gets my vote:

IMG_8870.jpeg

You sir have excellent taste.

Here's a few of my faves side by side. The iPhone camera is a bit shaky due to my proper inebriation thanks to the hospitality of my most excellent buddy woundtight. Great time my man.

photo+3.JPG

photo+4.JPG

photo+5.JPG

I have to agree that Tiger Eye is THE color that is associated with PS....there are many others I also like such as Electric Tiger which is really a twist on TE.

Here's a few of my faves side by side. The iPhone camera is a bit shaky due to my proper inebriation thanks to the hospitality of my most excellent buddy woundtight. Great time my man.
photo+5.JPG

What is the color of the one top row, second from the left. Is that pomegranite? VERY nice!!!

I've always really liked the fades and purple so... Purple Fade
PSpurpleFade.jpg

I like this since it also shows the wood so well...
Sandstorm
PS_SandstormFade.jpg

And this is just very cool - I think it's called Tequila Sunrise?
PS_TequilaSunriseFade.jpg

Although the PS program keeps coming with insane colors and stains, tiger's eye is still is the quintessential PS color.

Aqua Violet is totally "Bich'in" ............................. Yah-mon!

Yo Markie,
You pose a thought-provoking question, muhmaaaaaaan !!!! I pondered your query at length and found my mind spinning wildly in a swirling kaleidoscope vortex of Epic Paul Reed Proportions. The first conclusion I came to, after checking out your steaming-hot Tiger Eye photos, is that white is my favorite color when it comes to a leather rock n' roll sofa. The second conclusion I came to is that I have commitment issues. Yes, Tiger Eye is sleek n' sultry, a timeless n' earth-shaking rock n' roll sensation. But I'm going to bang you with a color that is equally intriguing: Aqua Freeking Violet; muhmaaaaaan !!!! Yes, Aqua Violet Toniiiiiight !!!! Is she The Purple-Aqua-Flashing-Baby-Blue Tight-Flame Queen of your Molten Rock Dreams? Or might she turn up as the Sultry Purpler Six-String Sweetheart of Sausage Quilt fame? You just can't tame Aqua Violet, brother. The Rosie-Neck P24 Vixen pictured here, delivers the goods with a wild, tight-flame glow so good you should probably wear protection.
DFD

1356741096Front.jpg

Yo Markie,
You pose a thought-provoking question, muhmaaaaaaan !!!! I pondered your query at length and found my mind spinning wildly in a swirling kaleidoscope vortex of Epic Paul Reed Proportions. The first conclusion I came to, after checking out your steaming-hot Tiger Eye photos, is that white is my favorite color when it comes to a leather rock n' roll sofa. The second conclusion I came to is that I have commitment issues. Yes, Tiger Eye is sleek n' sultry, a timeless n' earth-shaking rock n' roll sensation. But I'm going to bang you with a color that is equally intriguing: Aqua Freeking Violet; muhmaaaaaan !!!! Yes, Aqua Violet Toniiiiiight !!!! Is she The Purple-Aqua-Flashing-Baby-Blue Tight-Flame Queen of your Molten Rock Dreams? Or might she turn up as the Sultry Purpler Six-String Sweetheart of Sausage Quilt fame? You just can't tame Aqua Violet, brother. The Rosie-Neck P24 Vixen pictured here, delivers the goods with a wild, tight-flame glow so good you should probably wear protection.
DFD

DFD... You are the MAN! :congrats:

Back