A Paper Bag

OK, this may be offensive to some, so I am going to put it in a spoiler comment! If you are easily offended or otherwise have the qualities of a snowflake, do not click the blurred section below ;~))

I believe the year was 1996 when I was at a grocery store. At the checkout, I was watching the cashier scan all my items, and I then heard this voice say "Paper or plastic". As I turned to look at this individual, I immediately thought "that is exactly what I would ask you if I had to shag you". So the joke is "What do you say to the obese ugly chick before you shag her? Paper or plastic?" I know, I am a horrible person but I am OK with that, it allows me to tolerate all the other horrible people in this world with much more sympathy ;~))

OK, this may be offensive to some, so I am going to put it in a spoiler comment! If you are easily offended or otherwise have the qualities of a snowflake, do not click the blurred section below ;~))

I believe the year was 1996 when I was at a grocery store. At the checkout, I was watching the cashier scan all my items, and I then heard this voice say "Paper or plastic". As I turned to look at this individual, I immediately thought "that is exactly what I would ask you if I had to shag you". So the joke is "What do you say to the obese ugly chick before you shag her? Paper or plastic?" I know, I am a horrible person but I am OK with that, it allows me to tolerate all the other horrible people in this world with much more sympathy ;~))
Brilliant!

Dude! Anyone who can pull off what he did at Woodstock will peaking on acid, is OK by me.
Actually, I think it was mescaline. And he saw his guitar neck turn into a snake. Per Carlos, all he could hope for was that he'd play in tune. And man o man, what a performance!

I love it - politically incorrect humor!

If she answers, "plastic", it might be worth the 'walk of shame'. Just saying...

Back