A happy accident.

It is a Gotoh 510UB adjustable wrap bridge in smoked chrome. It is a direct fit for SE guitars.
I recently bought a PRS SE Singlecut, came with the original bridge and it has that "tilt" issue, causing buzz between the bridge and the string. So, maybe the store is sending me this GOTOH bridge, 510UB. An information, when you say "Direct fit" there´s no need for modifications on the guitar at all, right? Take the old out, put the new in and it´s ready to adjust?

You just never know with this design and decor stuff until you see it in place.

The guitar looks great.

I have put these on my SE245, the rings match the birds well.

Rx0BSnP.jpg
Looking really good! How do you like the string action with this bridge?

Great to know! About the string height, any issues? It's a little bit taller then the stock bridge.

No, this is the stock adjustable hard tail bridge on the later model SE245s. Hight is good stock but it's adjustable, and is easy to intonate. I've had 3 245s with this bridge and I love it.

P.S. I think you have mine and @Wakester mixed up. You might wanna ask him about that bridge set-up, I'm not sure if it's a Mann Bridge or something else?
6LAnUcq.jpg

Last edited:
No, this is the stock adjustable hard tail bridge on the later model SE245s. Hight is good stock but it's adjustable, and is easy to intonate. I've had 3 245s with this bridge and I love it.

P.S. I think you have mine and @Wakester mixed up. You might wanna ask him about that bridge set-up, I'm not sure if it's a Mann Bridge or something else?
6LAnUcq.jpg
You're right! I thought it was yours... gonna ask him. The bridge is a Gotoh 510ub, I'm just about to buy one. Thank you!

I have done that with a Harley that I once had. I ordered the WRONG exhaust (according to what I was looking for), but because I was impatient and didn't want to wait on the RIGHT one, I installed it anyway. And come find out, it sounded great, looked great, and became a "signature" look for that bike. Sometimes, the best laid plans can be uprooted by an 'accident'

Back