1-25-16

Thanks buddy. Got me thinking of all the noise my dad (still with us) used to put up with when I was a teenager, and he is absolutely not a rock 'n' roll or guitar guy. He even helped me buy my first PRS.

Reminds me of my dad, who exited Planet Earth almost seven years ago. He was a guitar player for nearly 80 years, he was my mentor, and he was my most faithful fan.....I sure do miss my buddy!!!
Thanks for stoking up the memories Pal !

Thanks buddy. Got me thinking of all the noise my dad (still with us) used to put up with when I was a teenager, and he is absolutely not a rock 'n' roll or guitar guy. He even helped me buy my first PRS.
Ha, band rehearsals in the basement and my poor parents with the tv cranked trying to watch:D To be fair we were pretty good and even recorded an album, but still...

Ha, band rehearsals in the basement and my poor parents with the tv cranked trying to watch:D To be fair we were pretty good and even recorded an album, but still...

Oh, what we put our parents through!!!! I tell people we played so loud it gave my mother's neighbor Lou Gehrig's Disease. (He actually got it years after I moved away.).

On the other hand, if my grandmother knew we were practicing, she'd call and have my mother leave the phone off the hook so she could listen.

I get it.
My Dad committed suicide last year on January 26, the anniversary of his marriage to my Mom, who passed away in 2010.
People have lots of opinions on suicide and whatnot, not going to argue any of them.
All I know, is that it hurts ... hurts real bad.

Last edited:
I get it.
My Dad committed suicide last year on January 26, the anniversary of his marriage to my Mom, who passed away in 2010.
People have lots of opinions on suicide and whatnot, not going to argue any of them.
jeez i'm so sorry for you mate.

I get it.

Sorry to hear that. My condolences.

Back