YT video about the Custom 24

mark cassidy

Was trolling guitar comparisons and found this:

Looks to be brand new and I found it very interesting, especially the part about PRS's early attempts to combine a Strat and an LP Junior, I think it was, shape wise. It was obviously a somewhat worshipful look at the guitar and the company but I still found it very cool.

And by the way, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANNUKA (spelling?) and any other versions of your own particular celebrations. And if you have no particular faith or celebration then just plain GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND ALL YOUR GUITARS!!!!

And by the way, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANNUKA (spelling?) and any other versions of your own particular celebrations. And if you have no particular faith or celebration then just plain GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND ALL YOUR GUITARS!!!!

lang may yer lum reek!

Pretty nice video. The timeline he states for some of the other guitars is a little fudged, but whatever, it’s a CU24 video.

Also.... the photo he uses to introduce the nut and tuners has me clutching my yarbles! Oh the horror of misaligned wings!! :eek::p

Pretty nice video. The timeline he states for some of the other guitars is a little fudged, but whatever, it’s a CU24 video.

Also.... the photo he uses to introduce the nut and tuners has me clutching my yarbles! Oh the horror of misaligned wings!! :eek::p
It was at least shortly followed by a correctly aligned wing shot.

Back