Your Practice/Playing Space

Yes, that's the Yamaha THR10. It's my main amp for in the house. I use it with headphones often and it's very handy to plug in my phone or laptop to practice (there's that word again) or to jam along with tunes.

Under the cover is my Fender Blues Deluxe (special edition blonde tolex), which has been my main out of the house amp for the last 8 years or so, but I've had it since new in 1995.

h091jyTh.jpg

Mmmm yum! Purple goodness!!

WTF?!?!?!?!? That's it....I quit!!!!

Welcome to Matts Music Exchange!

“Pardon me, but we do have a strict policy about the handling of the musical instruments....”

Welcome to Matts Music Exchange!

“Pardon me, but we do have a strict policy about the handling of the musical instruments....”

You sir are correct! I won't let anyone take one from the wall. They are packed in so tight. I will let anyone play any of them, but I take them and replace them back on the wall! I learned a long time ago that no one cares about your guitars as much as you do!

You sir are correct! I won't let anyone take one from the wall. They are packed in so tight. I will let anyone play any of them, but I take them and replace them back on the wall! I learned a long time ago that no one cares about your guitars as much as you do!

Yeah it looks like it’s a surgical procedure to extract one from the display!;)

So unworthy am I. I have a Hotrod Deluxe and a small VOX amp in the corner of my living room and two guitars on Hercules stands in front of them.. The rest hang in a bedroom cabinet we built. The luxury is obscene....;-)
Hey man, My hot rod deville is my go to amp.

Some of Y'all got more equipment than I got practice ...ahem....play space. I've got about 9x9 of floor space here at Doublewide Studios. Half of that is taken up by a computer desk, my guitars, and other related bits a pieces. Barely enough room for the dust bunnies to dance, much less experiment with guitars in. More power to you, I'm sure you earned every inch of it, just like I did.

Back