Your Practice/Playing Space

I figure if the West Coast and Southeast are inundated by rising oceans due to global warming, and the Great Lakes rise as well, one day Indiana will be a hot tourist destination.

If there’s life after death, my Hoosier father will be pretty excited (he died in 1986; we’re all pretty sure that living in Indiana during his formative years is what killed him ;)).

I figure if the West Coast and Southeast are inundated by rising oceans due to global warming, and the Great Lakes rise as well, one day Indiana will be a hot tourist destination.

If there’s life after death, my Hoosier father will be pretty excited (he died in 1986; we’re all pretty sure that living in Indiana during his formative years is what killed him ;)).

I have future beach front property for sale.

I have future beach front property for sale.

Oh, I’m definitely in the future beach front market, provided you’ll accept future money. :)

I say we make this deal!

The good news is that I also have future beach front property in Michigan. We’re going to be Zillionaires!

Fixed it.

What’s that record of Michigan vs Indiana again? Oh, it’s 58-9, all-time. 23 in a row.

So yeah. Call us Meat Chicken. You’re still IU.

Incidentally, I attended the Michigan-Indiana game, and as always, Indiana is a tough team to beat. They’re always on the cusp of being really, really good. If they could get over the top, I’d be happy for them (provided they have the good manners to lose to Michigan).

Though for the last 17 years, OSU owns us. They get to call us Meat Chicken, and deservedly so! But since it ain’t about deserve, the hate reservoir is still full for OSU. ;)

One day, Michigan will actually beat them again. Gotta give them credit. What a great program!

Heres an old pic. New drums and more guitars now.

9mF3KHH.jpg

e3s4f89.jpg

4BYNXDR.jpg

Back