Your Practice/Playing Space

We've been married 30 years; I know all to well what this means. I've let her craft stuff pile up in other areas, but this room has always been my little slice of "normal". It may be our first HUGE arguement in 32 years. If that sh!t ain't outta my space in short order Ima gonna pile it up and burn it!

So you're saying you like the couch and it's pretty comfy? :p:D

So you're saying you like the couch and it's pretty comfy? :p:D

16212-7647661348-608x342.jpg

Thank goodness it’s not...THE COMFY CHAIR!!!

All of the pics I have just seen are great! Living in Southern California, I am a bit jealous, as space is at a premium here. I won't post my studio set up because;
1. It is much smaller & not that well lit
2. The design engineer (that a be me :D), has so many wires/cables running around in plain view, I am embarrassed (especially when I look at Les's set up).

My New Years resolution - go wireless!

Welp. I moved a bunch of stuff around, and it’s kind of messy today, so...yeah, piles of stuff. I shouldn’t have gotten all that focused on doing that, since the place still looks pretty much the same, except now it’s disorganized.

By tomorrow night, it’ll be neat again, but no nicer.

Reactions: CVS
This is my main space
CK_141PPlays12FretInFrontOfPianoAAA.JPG

from the other end of the room
CK_329PPlaysArielHighView.jpg

When I brought my Pennsylvania guitars home, I needed a bit more room so borrowed a wall in the library
CK_16TheUnloved.JPG

a broader view of the current setup
CK_1960LibaryPano.JPG

I love the cabinets in the second pic!! Did you build those?

Ahh, yes the Big Comfy Couch...man that brings back a ton of memories of when my kids where small.

When my kids were very young (I think my daughter was 4), we took them to a Sesame Street On Ice thing. They were really excited and when the first characters came out - literally less than five seconds into the show - my daughter said, “That’s just people in costumes!” Jump forward a couple years and Loonette was doing an appearance at our local mall. The look of sheer wonder and joy when she met Loonette was priceless.

I liked Loonette a lot, too, but for different reasons.

Back