Wow! Slow day at the forum!

DreamTheaterRules

I'm sailing!
To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time I have ever logged into this forum in the morning and had no "likes." In fact, a few weeks ago, I had a joke post in mind, and was going to post some screenshots of waking up to 30-50 likes, and by mid day having another 30 - 50. One day I had well over 100. So I was going to post some screenshots and say "am I an influencer?" HAHAHAHA

Well today, 0 at first check in this morning. Even more shocking... it's 6:30 in the evening and I have 0 when I check in now? WHAT THE HECK? Have I lost my swagger? Has the internet "cancelled" me? Am I yesterdays news? I'm worried. This forum is my life and I don't know what I'd do without it. Ok, that was going a little too far. But SOMEBODY, show me you're alive out there sports fans!

HAHAHAHAHA

To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time I have ever logged into this forum in the morning and had no "likes." In fact, a few weeks ago, I had a joke post in mind, and was going to post some screenshots of waking up to 30-50 likes, and by mid day having another 30 - 50. One day I had well over 100. So I was going to post some screenshots and say "am I an influencer?" HAHAHAHA

Well today, 0 at first check in this morning. Even more shocking... it's 6:30 in the evening and I have 0 when I check in now? WHAT THE HECK? Have I lost my swagger? Has the internet "cancelled" me? Am I yesterdays news? I'm worried. This forum is my life and I don't know what I'd do without it. Ok, that was going a little too far. But SOMEBODY, show me you're alive out there sports fans!

HAHAHAHAHA
Since you begged, I gave you a like.

HAHAHAHAHA
Some days we are the dog, some days we are the hydrant. ;)

Side note: I do appreciate all the “sympathy likes.” They do somewhat ease the blow for the 25,000 or so that I forfeited before I was reincarnated. As Dave Mustaine says… “Hindsight is always 20/20. Looking back, it’s still a bit fuzzy…”
Yeah I was gutted too this morning…I mean “ only” 39 notifications when I woke up.
i mean really, what’s up with that!:p

Good job there is not a dislike button is all I can say.

Back