My Boy at The When We Were Young Festival - In Two Bands, Added Pics And Video

Human psychology is a weird thing. People appreciate things in proportion to the price of admission.

When I get booked for high paying, national ad gigs I'm treated extremely well.

If I accept the rare below-market-rate gig for soundtracks, I get treated like crap. There's no such thing as, "We're getting a bargain, so let's be at least minimally appreciative." On the contrary.

If I do someone a freebie favor, forget it. The expression, "No good deed goes unpunished," applies. Happened too many times to count.

If the admission to this fundraiser was high-dollar, high rollers would show up, they'd think they were getting their money's worth. If admission costs a can of food, I guess the assumption is, "Why bother with this, it obviously doesn't matter much."

I'll never understand human beings and can't wait to go back to my own planet where everyone is treated equally terribly. ;)

Got to love premium pricing.

Why else would the rich need to destroy the earth?

"Yo, let's RagnaROCK!!!"

Hammer To Fall ?

Guitar-wise your son is currently still not fully on the bright side, the PRS trust hasn't been gained until now, has it?
Well, it's awesome, that he rocks on stages in front of thousands of excited fans.
It's kind of a long story, but he's a Fender endorser and has been in their ads.

He played a PRS all through high school and college.

A well deserved achievement being selected as an endorser though, especially of a really big brand.
And obviously he is very much confident with Fender guitars, that they turn out to be the voice of his soul and fingers.

A well deserved achievement being selected as an endorser though, especially of a really big brand.
And obviously he is very much confident with Fender guitars, that they turn out to be the voice of his soul and fingers.
I think he's pretty comfortable on Fenders, but he also has a couple of old Gibsons. He likes old guitars for some reason.

However, he thinks my Tonare Grand PS is the best acoustic he's ever played, and when he plays the PS electrics. he always says they're fantastic guitars.

He hasn't played my DGT yet; I think that will also interest him. So at some point he'll get them, when I can no longer play.

Back