Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals???

5Springer

Thought maybe we could share any great deals floating around the web this weekend.. I just snagged a new PRS multi fit case this morning for $238 with free 2 day shipping from zzounds!! I've been so paranoid about the Nitro finish on my CE, now it finally has a proper home.

Also be sure to check out your local mom&pop shops! my local shop has "small business" Saturday sale going on today, It will probably be a zoo but I plan on stopping by later and grabbing a few things and seeing what they have new and exciting.

Charles

I bought a neck and body to start another guitar for 20% off on ebay, amazon and reverb. Also Sperzel locking tuners, Fender American Standard tremolo and a 35 oz bottle of Tru Oil. Going non-toxic finish on this next one.

Next a new vacuum cleaner! My dogs are hard on vacuums,

I bought some Velcro from Sweetwater for my pedals on sale. The biggest item I bought on an official sale is the 57/08 pickup from the PRS accessories store. I bought the Studio right before the sales started but I feel like they gave me a black Friday sale price on it since I was within about a week of black Friday.

I bought a neck and body to start another guitar for 20% off on ebay, amazon and reverb. Also Sperzel locking tuners, Fender American Standard tremolo and a 35 oz bottle of Tru Oil. Going non-toxic finish on this next one.

Next a new vacuum cleaner! My dogs are hard on vacuums,
Dyson's 'Animal' vacuums are made for that. Dyson vacs are pretty indestructible and work well. I have a couple, (I tripped carrying a vacuum down the stairs because I'm a klutz. So I figured having a second one would be a good idea), one for upstairs and one for downstairs. My wool rugs tend to shed a bit, so I got the animal models.

One is fourteen years old, the other ten years old

No issues.

Dyson's 'Animal' vacuums are made for that. Dyson vacs are pretty indestructible and work well. I have a couple, (I tripped carrying a vacuum down the stairs because I'm a klutz. So I figured having a second one would be a good idea), one for upstairs and one for downstairs. My wool rugs tend to shed a bit, so I got the animal models.

One is fourteen years old, the other ten years old

No issues.
We have had the Dyson Animal model for a number of years. It works well. I had to replace the battery on ours. It stopped taking a full charge and would only last about 5 minutes. I easily found one on Amazon. The one I bought is actually higher capacity than the original so it runs longer than it ever did.

I like my Dyson, too. Got it 15 years ago. Time flies when you’re cleaning up.

I bought a Loog guitar for my 3 year old son. He’ll love it. His current short-scale Flying V is too heavy for him.

For me, I renewed my Yousician subscription—worth it for the chord feedback.

I also got pretty much everything Kemper or Helix-related from the Tone Junkies website. They had a 100% off coupon. So far I’ve found a couple of good Helix patches.

I guess I am odd man out on the Dyson! My "plugin" Dyson (probably 15+ years old) went bad on the power switch about 5 years ago. Would not turn off anymore (so I would just unplug it when done, probably could have fixed the switch but did not want to spend the time). We then got a Animal stick vacuum from Dyson and the battery lasted just over a year (thank you warranty timed obsolescence). Have tried two different replacement batteries (and I don't always buy the cheapest one, but do not want to pay the mfr replacement prices either) and both of those batteries have worn out pretty quick. Thing about that stick animal vac is, I have to replace/clean that cone shaped filter quite often (like once a month) or the vacuum will on/off every 3 seconds. I still like the product line when it is working properly, good suction, good filtration, but I have had ongoing power issues with that line of suckers!!!

We have had the Dyson Animal model for a number of years. It works well. I had to replace the battery on ours. It stopped taking a full charge and would only last about 5 minutes. I easily found one on Amazon. The one I bought is actually higher capacity than the original so it runs longer than it ever did.
They're great. I have both the hand-held with the stick and other attachments, and one of the AC plug vacs with the ball on the end.

Also have the air purifier w/ heater combination device in my studio. It's also a great item.

I was waiting to see what happened but... I got the 20% sale notice and put the PRS Mary Cries and $^%&meat both in my cart. I only hesitated when we started talking about the Tonex again. Came back Monday to purchase and the Mary Cries (the one I wanted first if I didn't buy both) was removed from the sale. So... nothing new on the pedal front...

Back