Why don't guitar's without pickguards get scratched?

Cue Sergio to tell us what jerks dolphins are.
Quite awhile ago, the wife and I took a long weekend getaway down to Maryland. I got to tour the PRS factory and she wanted to go to the aquarium in Baltimore.
We were waiting for the start of the dolphin show when they started to show a video. It was all about leaving dolphins alone when you encounter them in the wild. Well…the one part of the video showed the back of a boat with a few people enjoying cocktails when a dolphin pops up to say hello. The one woman on the boat naturally had to pet the dolphin.
That dolphin wanted no part of that and bit the woman’s hand.
The only thing you could hear in that amphitheater was my cackling laughter.

Quite awhile ago, the wife and I took a long weekend getaway down to Maryland. I got to tour the PRS factory and she wanted to go to the aquarium in Baltimore.
We were waiting for the start of the dolphin show when they started to show a video. It was all about leaving dolphins alone when you encounter them in the wild. Well…the one part of the video showed the back of a boat with a few people enjoying cocktails when a dolphin pops up to say hello. The one woman on the boat naturally had to pet the dolphin.
That dolphin wanted no part of that and bit the woman’s hand.
The only thing you could hear in that amphitheater was my cackling laughter.

So the spectators are jerks.

Well, the object is to play the strings with the pick. Playing the wood on an electric guitar doesn't contribute much to the audio. ;)

Use the wrist instead of the elbow as a fulcrum.

I like a “woody” tone.

Reported to PITA, SPCA, and a couple other "initial" groups that I"m not really sure what they do.

It’s PETA, btw.
People Eating Tasty Animals.
PITA is pain in the a$$:p:D

Yes, PITA is responsible for all tortilla-like breads and wrappings. If you sent it to them, they're probably reviewing it as a new recipe submission. New Chipotle Baby Seal Burritos & Bowls.

My old CU24 got some scratches where a pickguard might go.
pegJj6ah.jpg

Back