Who's going to Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already posted that my lovely wife and I will be attending. I haven't missed any, she's only missed one. You won't be able to tell us from the first timers. We both are like kids in a candy store at the event. Me for the guitars, she for the artists (Knowles). If he's there, I'm assured of attending anything he's presenting.

Bodia, man, you're starting me down a bad path...haha. If I do decide to buy something, I will certainly hit you up. Gas and lunch will be on me for certain. Haven't been to Ganzo's yet.....but certainly Harris Pizza. Vans Pizza is better IMO.

Funny thing about Harris Pizza, when I lived in Peoria, my drummer dated a girl from up here who happens to be the niece of the founder. She raved about it. I found it no better than Monicals (similar style....B/N, C/U, and surrounding areas). Happy Joes isn't bad after they added a thicker crust. I'm just not a fan of cracker thick pizza. No deep dish around that I have found so far.
Never had Vans. Growing up in Davenport in the 70s and 80s it was Harris or Happy Joes. I liked them both. We used to go to a place in Bettendorf, once in a while, called Beavers East. Great deep dish pizza. No idea if it’s still around. There’s actually a little area on the north side of Chicago that has a handful of “Quad City” style pizza places. I didn’t know that was a thing!

Will see what happens in the next couple months.

If a place to crash would help, I'll make room for you. If it's your job, you should quit. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life. ;)
Seriously though, hope you can make it.

Is that like Tsunami “light”?! Will @sergiodeblanc be there?

This. And do they have a "Bees Knees"?

I'm not sure how I feel about all this uncertainty...
Oh yeah? Well... I’m not sure I’ll make it either.

Uncertainty lookin a whole lot better now, ain’t it? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back