Who's going to Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a strange feeling that we will be having in depth conversations about topics such as "how do I tell my wife that I bought this?" and "how do I ship this home and then tell my wife?" Many things will be seriously discussed.....haha.....

Not only will I have a drink with ya, I'll solve your "how do I get this home" problem. I'm only two hours from the QC. I'll be more than happy to drive that guitar to Chicago, and then road trip to the QC and deliver it. I'm always up for lunch at Ganzo's, or a Harris Pizza!

I just think it might be counter-productive to attend and try to sneak in a guitar back home. Nothing says disapproval like a woman waiting at the front door with a rolling pin...

Other than that, have fun, folks. Me cautious regards upsetting the pursestrings balance and thinking it's easier to take away the temptation than ask forgiveness and going into debt over this...all the while gnawing on a hambone...

If I come home with crabs then I would would be in a LOT more trouble!!!

What? A good case of crabs is pretty expensive. Blue ones especially. Kind of the off-season for them, but when the weather warms up, the fishermen are out there doing their thing, bringing home your next case of crabs.

Now if it were me, I'd be happy with a grilled honey ham and cheese sandwich, and a small bowl of tomato soup, and a cuppa hot tea. Not a picky eater.

Not only will I have a drink with ya, I'll solve your "how do I get this home" problem. I'm only two hours from the QC. I'll be more than happy to drive that guitar to Chicago, and then road trip to the QC and deliver it. I'm always up for lunch at Ganzo's, or a Harris Pizza!

Bodia, man, you're starting me down a bad path...haha. If I do decide to buy something, I will certainly hit you up. Gas and lunch will be on me for certain. Haven't been to Ganzo's yet.....but certainly Harris Pizza. Vans Pizza is better IMO.

Funny thing about Harris Pizza, when I lived in Peoria, my drummer dated a girl from up here who happens to be the niece of the founder. She raved about it. I found it no better than Monicals (similar style....B/N, C/U, and surrounding areas). Happy Joes isn't bad after they added a thicker crust. I'm just not a fan of cracker thick pizza. No deep dish around that I have found so far.

So given that this will be my first time at Experience, what is the given way to recognize fellow forum members? Name tags that state "Hello! My Name Is...."? Wear our hats backwards? Wear our pants low? Dress like doctors and lawyers? A bird on our shoulder? Or is there a typical gathering on Friday beforehand?

What? A good case of crabs is pretty expensive. Blue ones especially. Kind of the off-season for them, but when the weather warms up, the fishermen are out there doing their thing, bringing home your next case of crabs.

Now if it were me, I'd be happy with a grilled honey ham and cheese sandwich, and a small bowl of tomato soup, and a cuppa hot tea. Not a picky eater.

See, that's a funny thing about my wife. She doesn't care much for seafood.....and she certainly doesn't want to see me with a case of crabs. Blue or not....no crabs. I respect that as I don't want to be scratching and itching all night either.

So given that this will be my first time at Experience, what is the given way to recognize fellow forum members? Name tags that state "Hello! My Name Is...."? Wear our hats backwards? Wear our pants low? Dress like doctors and lawyers? A bird on our shoulder? Or is there a typical gathering on Friday beforehand?
Just walk up to a group of people and say, "Don't I know you from the forum?"
You're bound to find someone. :)

Just walk up to a group of people and say, "Don't I know you from the forum?"
You're bound to find someone. :)
Somewhere in the forums was a thread with our pictures in it. We might want to reopen that, and install the NSA facial recognition software in our phones. ;)

Oops I wasnt supposed to tell you about the software. Forget i said anything:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back