Which PRS neck profile do you generally prefer?

Which neck profile to you prefer?

• Pattern / Wide-Fat

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Pattern Reg / Reg

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • Pattern Thin / Wide-Thin

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • DGT

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Santana

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pattern Vintage

Votes: 12 16.2%

• Total voters

Mole351

I know this has been done before but haven't seen in awhile - which neck profile do you generally prefer?

I've grouped the old and new together as I believe they are similar and didn't want to have too many choices.

I know there are some I've excluded - these are just the ones I generally see talked about.

Ah left that one off - yes that is definitely talked about a good bit. Updated as an option.

Pattern regular, hopefully I get the chance to try pattern vintage and see how comfy that would be

For me, it depends what kind of guitar I'm using. I like singlecuts to have a nice chunky neck. However, I really like a Custom 24 with a wide/thin or pattern/thin neck. Also a fan of the S2 necks (Pattern reg?)

I voted Pattern Vintage, but honestly, I get along with all the PRS neck carves, and have (or have had) them all.

I think different guitars oughta feel a little different from one another, just because!

I think the WF is my fav that said
Santana is similar to WF IMHO
513 carve is similar to Pattern Vintage
DGT is just nice
There are times when the Wide Thin is just right
Like some have said I like them all

I was kinda shocked when I looked at the dimensions of the various necks on the PRS website. For the sometimes 1/32 of an inch difference between the necks, there is a way bigger difference in feel when you play them... after playing around with all of them, the pattern thin spoke to me more than the rest...

Back