What to expect from PRS Experience? Money?

Ooof, that was fun - we got to see Experience and the factory itself in ways others could only imagine! haha

...in ways no one should ever have to imagine.

porta-potty-600_switched.jpeg

The Signature Club event is Thursday nite... make sure and sign up NOW to get your badge for entry!

New private stock color...Porta-Potty Blue Fade!!!
That's funny!

In a barely-related story, I was hoping to have a guitar made in a very similar color (Azul Maya) last year. It was the End of the World guitar - tied to the end of the Maya Calendar. Even if I had the $20k I was quoted, the Private Stock team couldn't get it done by the 21st of December, 2013.

The headstock would have been gold leaf with this guy inlaid somewhere on the guitar. The case would have been lined in leopard print (like this).

Mayan-Priest19.jpg

Last edited:
]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;94296 said:
That's funny!

In a barely-related story, I was hoping to have a guitar made in a very similar color (Azul Maya) last year. It was the End of the World guitar - tied to the end of the Maya Calnedar. Even if I had the $20k I was quoted, the Private Stock team couldn't get it done by the 21st of December, 2013.

The headstock would have been gold leaf with this guy inlaid somewhere on the guitar. The case would have been lined in leopard print (like this).

View attachment 427

That's intense on so many levels.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;94167 said:
I started to buy a Wallet Chain until I realized it was part of the hipster uniform.

I'd rather lose my wallet again.

No need for a chain...

7437_prev.jpg

Back