What is your Internet speed?

I'm in Sydney australiua and get around 60 download and may be 10 upload. Hard to tell becaus there are others using the system in the house and these are all limited by the wifi server(s). Plenty fast enough for most household tasks now. Ping at 13-24

I wish!

Still in cold, wet, Northern England....

It's a nice place to be honest but it lacks..... Enough PRS owners for a meet up!

Only a joke ;) I actually don't really know many other PRS owners in my area either! Of course, as soon as I say that, they're going to start coming out of the wood works!

We all need more fiber in our internet diet.

Here, here! I was pumped when I heard that Google was expanding their fiber to Charlotte!

I actually don't really know many other PRS owners in my area either! Of course, as soon as I say that, they're going to start coming out of the wood works!

I know we have a few forum members in NC but I haven't met any either. Maybe we should stage a get-together somewhere. I'm up in Winston-Salem.

Only a joke ;) I actually don't really know many other PRS owners in my area either! Of course, as soon as I say that, they're going to start coming out of the wood works!

Here, here! I was pumped when I heard that Google was expanding their fiber to Charlotte!

I know we have a few forum members in NC but I haven't met any either. Maybe we should stage a get-together somewhere. I'm up in Winston-Salem.

Stuck in their ways round here. LP's, Strats... The usual!

I rarely hear people criticise PRS these days (with the usual BS nonesense) so the tide is turning.

I'd be down for that if we could find a few more members! I don't have anything too nice (stuck in SE world for now), but I'd love to my grubby mitts on everyone else's PRS goodness :rofl:

Terrible until I Google Fiber hits STL. Come on Google!

Actually it's good, 100 x 5 is what I normally see when testing.

Back