What Is It?? part deux

rugerpc

A♥ hoards guitars ♥A Soldier 25, DFZ
This is the second edition of What Is It? The first thread is here: The beginning.

Here's how it works. I post pics of a PRS. I reserve the right to alter the pics by cropping, blurring, distorting, changing colors, etc. I may not tell you if a pic has been altered in any way and cropping and/or masking various parts of a pic which would give you too much info too soon. There will be a bit more subterfuge this time around because you guys are just too good. Markie in particular almost killed the thread with his very first guess...

Your job is to identify the model, year and color of the guitar. Please don't shotgun your guesses by listing the catalog in your responses. Make intelligent, deductive guesses only, please. Feel free to agree with someone else's guess or strike out on your own.

It would be cool for you to saywhy you think it is a particular model and year. What in the picture gives you the hint??

I'll post new pics from time to time until the guitar is correctly identified and then we'll start over with another guitar.

There is no prize, just the pleasure of playing if your are inclined...

Here is your first pic for the second round:

WII2p02.jpg

I am thinking Standard 22 in Platinum Metalic for the 2000s...

It's a corvette in Machine Silver or LeMans Blue..hard to tell from the shots. They were made between 05 and 07.

OK, close enough, I'll give you that one - it's a 2005 Corvette in LeMans Blue. I'll post a whole body pic when I get home and a link to the next "What Is It?" thread.

How is the Corvette? Saw one online that looked quite tasty... got me thinking... I already have a Standard 22, but, much difference in the 2?

Back