What is Goldtop listening to?

I like the tune and you can definitely hear a common thread between this and what he later goes on to create. To be honest, I could live without the screaming guy though.

Johnny Cash sings Neil Diamond with Mike Campbell on guitar and Tom Petty singing back up vocals.

Last edited by a moderator:
41fmgKCiHLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

don't mind the super creepy album cover

Today I had to go see one of my cardiologists and then hit the drug store, and in both places this was on the P.A.. So, I guess this is what I'm listening to today.

Goldtop

Johnny Cash sings Neil Diamond with Mike Campbell on guitar and Tom Petty singing back up vocals.

Talk about coincidence. Last night I watched a rerun of the Michael Douglas movie "Solitary Man". This is the theme song to the movie, and afterwards I thought 'I need to dig out that CD tomorrow and listen to it again'. Now, you've saved me the trouble, so thanks! :p

Goldtop

Good morning! Today might be a good day to be entertained while learning some Hubert Sumlin licks. Kid Andersen cracks me up, and he can play...

The soundtrack of our lives lastest album "Throw it to the universe"

Motorhead doing "R.A.M.O.N.E.S." at W.O.A.

G.O.L.D.T.O.P.

Listening to Joe Walsh's new solo album "Analog Man". Killer stuff. Just watched him on CMT Crossroads tonight and will be seeing him next week! Can't wait to hear him live and I get to check out his rig.

Jolene.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I have the same outfit hanging in the closet, but I only wear it on special occasions

The entire album entitled "Long Road Out of Eden" by the Eagles is on repeat for the last 3 days.

Jolene.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I have the same outfit hanging in the closet, but I only wear it on special occasions

I've always been of the mind that, as long as it doesn't harm anyone else, what a man does for entertainment is his own business. :D

Goldtop (who'd just as soon not explain how he got the handle...)

Last edited:
Willie and Lee Ann Womack in and around Austin.

Goldtop

Back