What is Goldtop listening to?

More Moon. Keith and the famous goldfish drumkit.

Goldtop

Last edited by a moderator:
Something to get the blood pumping on a Monday morning. Have a great week everybody!

Goldtop

From the 70's... Not the best sounding boot I've ever heard, but I'd still love to have a copy. Some rare/cool pictures in this video if you're really into the band.

Goldtop

From today... New CD "La Futura" out today. Tour started last night in NYC; The Beacon tomorrow. Dates in Texas in October, hopefully with yours truly at one or ??? of 'em. ZZ has changed a lot over the years, but I'd still pay to see them anytime anyplace.

Goldtop

Can't sleep. Just came across this video on YouTube. Sweet guitar and a monster sound! :rock::rock::rock:

61TJ4ECVGCL.jpg

'I'm from the old school... I thought you were too.'

Goldtop

Last year and this year, Chrysalis put out a two part series of UFO called "The Chrysalis Years (1973 - 1979)" and "The Chrysalis Years (1980 - 1986)". Five discs each, complete albums, rarities, live gigs, alt. takes, the whole nine yards. No matter what else I listen to lately, these are still close by. I can't put 'em down...

Goldtop

Currently listening to Allman Brothers Band Live at the Fillmore and Miles Davis Kind of Blue

Back