What (guitar related) did Santa bring?

I got a dilemma. Wife got me a pink silver sky. I had one already and didn’t love it. I can’t return this one without making her feel like ****. Worst part is she got me the first one too which I moved on. When they tell you to return a gift if you don’t love it it’s a trap.

I am so torn.
Think of it as Rose rather than pink, the rose of a generous wife.

A person my wife used to work with grandson just lost his grandmother a few days before Christmas. I turned him on to guitar about 3 years ago (15 years old now). He told his grandpa he wanted an amp for Christmas, and had asked me if I had one for sale. I told him to come over and leave his wallet at home. I gave him a guitar (SE Santana), cord and a Roland Mini Cube. He asked me how much and I reminded him that I told him to leave his wallet at home and Merry Christmas! His grandson called me yesterday and was freaking out! He loves them both. Gotta pass it on to the kids.

EE72cDk.jpg

Santa got me Lovepedal Vintage/Modern and some strings. Ten-pack of D'Addario EXL115, ten 0.054 singles for my drop-tuning guitar, and some sets for testing (11-49 NYXL, XT, and XS). Santa is waiting for my amp finance to end, lol

Back